You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patrick B. Leu

I had to see Dr. Leu last Fall due to a possible tumor. When the general test came back, he did see something there and I would have to have the tumor removed. I was so frightened and scared thinking of what he might be finding. I was really in tears after the test and he came back to talk with me and to assure me that no matter what, everything would be OK. Also he came in prior to my surgery to see me and made me feel so at peace and to assure me not to worry. He is truly a compassionate, wonderful urologist. Thank goodness, the surgery went well and the tumor came back from pathology showing no cancer. I still have to see him every 3 or 4 months to make sure nothing is growing back and that everything continues to be normal. To summarize, I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone that may have a problem.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

This is a fine doctor! He is so friendly and helpful that I look forward to a next appointment with him. I trust his skills and I trust what he recommends.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Patrick B. Leu's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=951421'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=951421'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

February 6, 2014