Ratings for Dr. Tim Prieur

Dr Prieur is amazing and incredibly compassionate!! He works with the patient rather than against...if you want to climb mount Everest ...he helps make the impossible possible !!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Wonderful doctor very professional and has a wealth of knowledge. He and his staff are always on time and kind.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

moved from another cardiologist at a different clinic to Dr. Prieur, night and day difference, full program at Total Cardiology is first rate and Dr. Prieur is very knowledgeable and thoughtful. Caring doctor who comes to appointments prepared to discuss your personal cardiac health.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

There are not enough stars in the world to rate this exceptional Doctor and his staff. I too was a patient of Dr. Sommerville and was devastated when he retired thinking I would never find anyone as good and compassionate as him. Luckily enough, he referred to me to a man of equal knowledge, compassion and class - Dr. Prieur!!! Yvonne is just as amazing as Tim. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to both of them.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Tim Prieur treats you like family and his staff are wonderful! Yvonne is so compassionate. I started seeing Dr. Prieur after Dr. Sommerville as well.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I had the best Pediatric Cardiologist in the world, Dr. Sommerville but I had to move to an Adult Cardiologist and there is none better than Dr. Prieur. I have seen him for more than 15 years and 4 pacemakers later I still trust him and Yvonne to take care of me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Prieur for close to 20 years now. He was recommended to me by Dr. Sommervale. Dr. Prieur is one of the best doctors you could ever ask for. Yvonne who works with Dr. Prieur has been so kind to me and my family. The two of them are a great team and I am so blessed to have them looking after me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Excellent Dr. I have a very rare heart defect and he had helped me considerably

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

A very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. He knows what he's talking and always puts his patients first. Glad I'm his patient.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

An amazing Dr. with amazing bedside manner. Makes you comfortable, you never feel rushed and he truly cares.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012