Ratings for Dr. Drew M. Smith

Dr. Smith was condescending when I asked questions. He implied that I was being vain & stupid for wanting white fillings in my molar instead of metal. He did a poor job of filling the cavity in my molar, it is still sensitive to temperature and pressure years later. I had a phobia of the dentist and hadn't gone in over 10 years. I was shocked when he only found 2 cavities. I was more shocked (horrified) when my new dentist found 9 additional cavities a year later. Either Dr. Smith missed NINE cavities or my teeth became really bad in one year. My new dentist assured me that these cavities had been there longer than a year, so obviously Dr. Smith did not check me very well.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Smith for about 2 years now. He is a very knowledgeable and caring young dentist and has a very helpful office staff. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking his services.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009