Ratings for Dr. Briggs E. Cook

Outstanding physician. Very knowledgeable and provided details about the procedure and walked me through the entire process.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Briggs, removed a cyst from my sons face and never sent it out to be tested, after we told him of a death in the family from skin cancer, my dr said that was not illegal by highly unethical. Almost didn't post this since there are so many good things said about him but it's the truth and that is why people read reviews

Submitted July 10, 2017

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,, DR BRIGGS E COOK JR OPERATED ON MY FATHER BACK IN APRIL AND THEN AGAIN IN JUNE 2016, MY FATHER HAD CANCER AROUND HIS LT EYE AREA AND IN HIS NOSE AREA, AFTER THE FIRST SURGERY WE WERE REFERED TO ANOTHER CANCER CENTER , WHICJH AFTER MEETING WITH MY FATHER AND EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE THEY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO NEED SCARED HIM SO BAD HE WASN’T GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER SURGERY AND TURNED EVERYTHING OVER TO GOD,, WE PRAYED ABOUT IT AND IT WAS LAID ON OUR HEARTS TO SEEK A SECOND OPIONION, WE CALLED DR COOK AND HE AGREED TO LOOK EVERYTHING OVER AND INFORMED MY FATHER THAT IT WASN’T GOING TO BE THAT BAD AND HE THOUGHT IT COULD ALL BE GOTTEN, HE SHOWED MY FATHER SUCH CARE AND COMPASSION THAT MY DAD FELT AT PEACE WITH THE DECISION AND AGREED TO LET DR COOK DO THE SURGERY,, THE SURGERY WAS A TOTAL SUSSES ,DR COOK WITH THE LORD GUIDING HIM WAS ABLE TO GET ALL CLEAR MARGINS AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR DR COOK AND PRAISE GOD FOR HIS LOVE AND MERCY!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND DR COOK HE IS A AMAZING SURGEON AND AN EVEN MORE AMAZING CARING AND LOVING MAN!!!!! WITH TRUE APPRECIATION DOUG HELMS

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Cook is an exceptional professional plastic surgeon who truly cares and I would not hesitate to refer him to any relative or friend and certainly will return to him for any facial procedures that I may need in the future.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Exceptional expertise, professional and courteous staff. Dr. Cook has given me a whole new lease on life. My eyelid surgery has totally changed my outlook. My results are AMAZING and very subtle!!! I would do it again in a heartbeat and would definitely choose Dr, Cook for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Cook's since 2005. Over the years have had several procedures and am of the opinion you could not put yourself in more capable hands than Dr. Cook as well as his well chosen and very professional staff.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Outstanding professionalism, service quality care and results. I couldn't be happier with my plastic surgery result. The pre-op information, the outstanding staff and the skill of Dr. Cook made the experience incredible. I am a surgeon myself and I chose Dr. Cook over all others and I am very glad I did.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty with him, accompanied another patient/friend, and set-up patients for him to perform the same in my office. Total confidence.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Male, had upper/lower eyelid surgery for myself. Staff wonderful, Dr. Cook wonderful. All questions asked, answered. Surgery explained, written instructions regarding at home care. Available for "can I see you now" follow-up visit. Best recommendation? Sent 5 co-workers to have their's evaluated for the same surgery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Briggs E. Cook

Dr. Briggs E. Cook's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. My staff and I understand that patients have their choice of many providers, and we are very fortunate that you have chosen us! Thank you for being such a great patient and taking the time to write a review.

Submitted September 15, 2014

When I was diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy, 19 months ago, my right eye went from permanently staying open to frequently closing which hindered my vision. Since Dr. Cook had been my doctor for 13 years, and because I trusted him, I scheduled a consultation to discuss possible procedures that could help my eye function normally. I am so glad that I did, because subsequent surgery to restructure my eyelid was successful. He also performed surgery to improve the function of my mouth. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Cook and his staff. It can be difficult to find a doctor who is willing to take time to explain surgical procedures and to answer numerous questions. Dr. Cook always listens to my concerns with undivided attention. He is knowledgeable, understanding, and caring. The members of his staff are compassionate and personable. They return phone calls in a timely manner. Thanks to Dr. Cook and his staff for being professional, respectful, and courteous.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Briggs E. Cook's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)