Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Temkin

Worst experience ever with a doctor's office. The staff is about as un-cheerful as can be. Additionally, administratively, they get nothing right and they point the finger at each other (including the doctor) with regards to who's at fault. Expect each prescription you need to take 3-4 phone calls between you, them, and the pharmacy before it's gotten right.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Does unnessary tests at patient expense without consent

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

This guy is an arrogant and controlling an dismissive. He'll tell you all is well when test results seem to indicate otherwise or are on the border. He's a textbook, lazy doctor, whose board certification I believe has expired. His front desk staff is ok to nice, his "nurse" a cold who doesn't even volunteer the vitals that she takes. I would not trust this guy's attempts at diagnostics and would definitely seek another opinion with moderate-to-more-complex issues...

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Temkin is such a wonderful doctor. I have been a patient of his for 4 years and hope to continue seeing him as long as he is around. I highly recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Temkin has an amazing way with his patients. He is very kind and patient and doesn't rush through questions. I ws hesitant to go at first because he is a D.O. and not an M.D. but now my husband and I have been his patients for 7 years and even though we have moved to a different city we still drive to see him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009