Ratings for Dr. Evan K. Krakovitz

Dr, Krakovitz performed "out patient" laparoscopic surgery on my father and the next thing I know my dad ends up having organ failure and 4 heart attacks as a result of his body going into septic shock. The Dr. failed to diagnose and treat a perforation of the colon as a result of the laparoscopic surgery until it was too late. After my dad ended up in ICU on a ventilator at Greenwich Hospital I had him transferred out to another hospital for emergency surgery to correct the negligence of Dr. Krakovitz. This Dr. should have his licensed taken away from him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

They were able to squeeze me in for a semi emergency type of appointment. The nurse was absolutely awful. Not quite sure now she works in this field. On phone she was right and rude and barely answered my questions. In person she assisted the doctors and it was so uncomfortable. She barely spoke and when I asked questions she didn't been answer! It was very very strange. Seeing a doctor you just met for a hemrrhoid is uncomfortable, painful and embarrassing as it is; this nurse just made situation worse! Dr Krakovitz was great. Knowledgable and helpful and gave me answers I wanted to hear. Not sure I would go back based on staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Evan K. Krakovitz's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente