Ratings for Dr. Edward Margolin

Great diagnostic and surgeon. Both my grandparents are patients.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr Margolin did my cataracts (last Wednesday was my second eye done) and I couldn't be happier with my vision. I see better than when I was a teenager. He's amazing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

ok appointment i saw some students too i think but the doctor saw me at the end

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Doctor is good he told me a lot about the eye in very little time but he's far for me I might look for someone closer cause I have to go regularly

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I was referred to see him by my optometrist too look at cataracts and he seemed to know a lot about the condition, he only spent a few minutes with me but I don't think I needed more time so I was happy, also maybe because I don't need to do the surgery yet.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I've been seen by 4 doctors before Dr. Margolin and non of them could give me an answer. Appointment with Dr. Margolin was long but at least I got an answer and treatment and I feel better already.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Bad service. Did not ask permission from patient to be seen by another doctor for learning purpose.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I am happy i finally got an appointment with Dr. Margolis. The wait is long but I don't have to see him very often so I am ok with it.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Saw him yesterday and was happy with the appointment. He explained everything to me quickly and told me why I need to come back in a year.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

good experience. Clinic is nice, wait is long, chairs not very comfortable, very hard to find parking in the area so plan ahead. actual appointment with the doctor was very short but thorough.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018