Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

I had four prior back surgeries and I was recently involved in an automobile accident and herniated a disk above my surgical area. I saw three different doctors who wouldn't touch my back. After doing my own research and reading reviews I went to see Dr. Eidelson and that was the best decision of my life. Dr Eidelson took me on as a patient and did my reconstruction back surgery. I was in extreme pain and could barely walk, the minute I woke up from the surgery, I was pain free. The recovery was fast, was walking the next day without a cane or walker only had a physical therapist come to my house three times. Dr Eidelson is a miracle worker and he has the expertise to handle any type of reconstructive surgery. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

My partner had debilitating lower back and sciatica pain that other doctors were unable to relieve. After meeting Dr. Eidelson, we opted to try non surgical treatment which, while helpful for some pain relief, was not adequate to resolve the problems. Surgery was the last resort, but became necessary and it was an amazing success. Using state of the art techniques such as 3D printing, Dr. Eidelson repaired the collapsed discs and my partner has been virtually pain free since awaking from the procedure. It has allowed us to return to our healthy lifestyle and to enjoy the simple pleasures of life after months of pain and wondering if life would ever return to normal. Thanks you Dr. E.-we are forever grateful and we make sure to let our friends and family know who to call for spinal issues.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Eidelson performed an extensive back surgery on me. I am very pleased with the outcome and it has only been four months since my surgery. Dr. Eidelson is straight forward, honest, and very competent surgeon. Thanks, Doc.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

When I went to see Dr. Eidelson I was in terrible pain. He told me if I didn't take care of my problem, I would lose my ability to walk. He explained in detail what needed to be done. He gave me his cell number so I could call with any questions I had before and after surgery. I was walking the next day after surgery. It is now a month since my operation and I am relatively pain free. He and his staff were always courteous and answered any questions that I had. I have already recommended Dr. Eidelson to two people I know.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

i have shots in my back for pain relief. Dr. Eidelson is skillful, shots were relatively painless and long lasting. This enabled me to continue with my day to day activities without pain.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My husband suffered with lower back pain for months and refused to see an orthopedist as he was sure surgery would be recommended. On the advice of a friend I finally convinced him to see Dr. Stewart Eidelson of Delray Beach. At that first appointment we were seen promptly and everybody was extremely courteous and friendly. The office is run like a well-oiled machine. We liked Dr. Eidelson immediately. We found him to be very caring and very thorough. He did not recommend surgery. In fact, he always tries to find other solutions before recommending surgery. When we left Dr. Eidelson provided us with his personal cell phone number just in case there were any issues. After being treated during that first visit my husband's pain was completely gone. We went back for a follow-up visit three weeks later and Dr. Eidelson was so glad my husband was pain free and had no further need of his services at this time. Carol Garfield

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Eidelson performed a major lumbar decompression & fusion five years ago which corrected a loss of mobility, which allowed me to return to the tennis court for the last few years, and I consider his skills superior to a majority of spine surgeons, and I am considered an expert as I have 30+ years of experience as an executive in the spinal surgery market.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Eidelson was my choice for a major back surgery three months ago and well chosen, as my pain was eliminated. I feel better than I have for 20 years! I did my research before chosing Dr Eidelson, and know I made an excellent decision. I do not hesitate to recommend his intelligent, competent services.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Two months ago I went looking for a Dr. that would relieve my very bad back pain in my right leg and when I found Dr Eidelson it was indeed the luckiest day of my life. It is a little over two weeks since my surgery and I could not have asked for better results. He is a great man as well as a top notch surgeon and he is backed by a great team. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking back pain relief.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Seven weeks after surgery and I feel great. Thanks, dr. E.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL