Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Two months ago I went looking for a Dr. that would relieve my very bad back pain in my right leg and when I found Dr Eidelson it was indeed the luckiest day of my life. It is a little over two weeks since my surgery and I could not have asked for better results. He is a great man as well as a top notch surgeon and he is backed by a great team. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking back pain relief.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Seven weeks after surgery and I feel great. Thanks, dr. E.

Great surgeon performed back surgery and I was up and walking after 1 day

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was happy with Dr Eidelson and the surgery he performed was very successful. The staff is also excellent, very nice and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was glad to have found Dr. Eidelson after a year of searching. I had severe bilateral sciatica and back pain. I gladly traveled from Miami to be seen by him and to have the surgery performed in Delray. I am finally back to work and on the road to recovery. He is very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. I recommend him to alll my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Eidelson is very knowledgeable and strait to the point . The staff is as good as you will find. Willian Molesky is the best physical therapist I've been to. Alway takes time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I found Dr. Eidelson thru my neurologist and I needed a 2nd opinion regarding my neck problem that I've had for a year already. I had all my images and reports with me. Dr. Eidelson BARELY looked at one of them, DIDN'T do the usual exam (because I didn't get up on the table quick enough) and then told me I was too young for this, and I probably had fibromyalgia and I should see his partner (Rheumatologist). I had already had a complete exam and serveral visits to a rheumatologist but I could barely get that in before he left the room. I was so upset with the time I wasted, I left the office in tears. I have several herniated disks / arthritic disks that he never even acknowledged because he never looked at my imaging long enough to see it. I was in disbelief when I left. I've been to MANY doctors, but never like this. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have nothing to say about Dr Eidelson except I think he is outstanding. I had extensive back surgery done by him and was up and around the same day and my recovery was just great. I am so thankful that he took care of me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I highly recommend for all your orthopedics problems. Dr. Eidelson is very knowledgeable. Easy to reach and has your best interest in mind. He helped me with 2 disc problems. Both procedure went very well.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

After suffering a severe recurrence of sciatica, I was referred to Dr. Eidelson by someone who had worked with him for a number of years. It was the best referral of my life. He successfully performed what turned out to be a very complicated surgery. What impressed me most was that, unlike most surgeons, he went above and beyond the immediate repair, making sure that I would not be back in a year or two with an ailment that was not causing severe pain at that moment, but would certainly cause problems down the road. And his insistence that he be contacted on his cell phone for any questions gave me the confidence to know I picked the right surgeon. I recommend him and his staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL