Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

In about 1 minute(glanced at MRI and had me bend over), Dr. diagnosed me with spinal stenosis and wanted to put me on a regimen of shots....I have been to Drs at Yale, Harvard and Cleveland Clinic....I do not have SS...When I said so, he wouldn't discuss any further.....He is very impressed with himself...for believers....that's great....for someone who is familiar w/ medicine....he's not so great...

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I came to Dr Eidelson after having had 2 previous back surgeries. He took me under his wing, did his own assessment and agreed to do a 3rd surgery. He was fantastic!! He explained everything every time we saw him. He gave us his personal cell. He texted and called many times post surgery! He is a super doctor that cares and knows exactly what you need. Oh and his staff was always very pleasant and trated you like theyve known you for years!! Definitely would recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

An Amazingly skilled surgeon. My friend Helene had suffered severe back pain after 2 back surgeries to repair a herniated disc. 8 years later, she finally found Dr Eidelson who in a VERY short time not only had her back on her feet, but essentially pain free after only 5 months. The Doctor, his associates and his staff are amazingly skilled, knowledgeable and caring about their patients. If you think this is a recommendation, it is.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

As a writer, in all formats, from a multi awarded lyricist to a book author, I feel compelled to share with you my good fortune to choose Dr Stewart Eidelson . Today, sadly we are all too familiar with the mediocrity that has prevailed in our medical system. I have suffered from a spinal football injury with severe pain from 1958 until 2015. There have been multiple surgeons and may chiefs of staff at leading hospitals from NY to LA that have advised with your spine "never consider surgery". It was very hard for me to trust. any surgeon, but after meeting with Dr Eidelson, ,whose knowledge and explanations , despite 30+ years of fear and pain on my part had me convinced to go forward on this journey with him. I am now into the end of my 2nd week post surgery and now the improvement in my pain level, posture and state of mind is incredible. I am very familiar with artists and their quest for perfection, and I have been very successful is guiding them and creatively assisting them to reach their goals. At 73,I'm now so grateful that Dr Eidelson came into my life and gave me back my Magic.with his magical skills. I Artie Kornfeld rated amongst the top 30 creators of the Rock Industry and culture, find it almost impossible to confine Dr Eidelson to only 5 stars. If i was limited to only one work it would have to be "MIRACLE

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Great Experience. Had 4 disc cervical surgery. Had pain for 15 years. Pain gone. I am now on physical therapy. Doctor was very accessible and answered texts immediately.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Horrendous experience. Poor outcome with treatment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

All I can say at this point is if it wasn't for Dr. Eidelson's Injection Therapy I would still be a cripple and my quality of life would have suffered greatly. After many different treatments, many different doctors having treated me for my lower back pain, years of pain and suffering, it was a Godsend to find and be treated by Dr. Eidelson. Thank you, Dr. Eidelson for relieving my pain like you have. I only hope your treatments continue to work miracles for me. Steven of West Palm Beach, FL

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I have had back and sciatic pain for years. Pain became much worse in the last year. I researched all the spine surgeons and found Dr Eidelson to be the best back surgeon and most recommended. I had surgery last month with Dr. Eidelson and can honestly say I am thrilled that my pain is gone! He is extremely caring and professional and gives all his patients his cell number to call him anytime you need him! He office staff is also wonderful and extremely caring. I would recommend Dr. Eidelson to anyone suffering back pain to come see him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have seen many doctors in Philadelphia area who could do nothing to help me and came to Florida. Dr eidelson reviewed all my records, he looks at everything and came to the conclusion that i had to have surgery. I basically jump up and kissed him, but I couldn't really jump. The surgery went wonderfully. He's an excellent doctor and and surgeon,wonderful person and I highly recommended him to circle of people that I do when they were completely satisfied with him and if I had to do this all over again, he would be the one thank you

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

AARP
MVP Health
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "In about 1 minute(glanced at MRI and had me bend over), Dr. diagnosed me with spinal stenosis and wanted to put me on a regimen of shots....I have been to Drs a..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr Eidelson after having had 2 previous back surgeries. He took me under his wing, did his own assessment and agreed to do a 3rd surgery. He was fanta..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An Amazingly skilled surgeon. My friend Helene had suffered severe back pain after 2 back surgeries to repair a herniated disc. 8 years later, she finally fo..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ".Excellent Doctor, very skilled. Office staff well trained and caring. I would highly recommend this Doctor."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a writer, in all formats, from a multi awarded lyricist to a book author, I feel compelled to share with you my good fortune to choose Dr Stewart Eidelso..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Experience. Had 4 disc cervical surgery. Had pain for 15 years. Pain gone. I am now on physical therapy. Doctor was very accessible and answered texts imm..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrendous experience. Poor outcome with treatment."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say at this point is if it wasn't for Dr. Eidelson's Injection Therapy I would still be a cripple and my quality of life would have suffered greatly. ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had back and sciatic pain for years. Pain became much worse in the last year. I researched all the spine surgeons and found Dr Eidelson to be the best b..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many doctors in Philadelphia area who could do nothing to help me and came to Florida. Dr eidelson reviewed all my records, he looks at everything ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had seen a lot of doctors previous to Dr. Eidelson and they really did not do anything for me. I was a snowbird in Florida and the pain got so severe. A nurse..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Eidelson after three previous spinal surgeries for which there was minimal benefit. After reviewing my most recent MRI, Dr. Eidelson developed an ..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Eidelson. He helped me with my back problems and have felt great ever since."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Eidelson and his terrific staff. He is amazing. The surgery and the aftercare are remarkable! Thank you doe..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor performed back surgery on me, I was in severe pain, could not walk. The doctor placed metal in my lower back, a very delicate procedure. A complete suc..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Eidelson just performed my 2nd lumbar surgery in two years....first one was a tough laminectomy and the most recent one was an L2-3 disc repair and a revisio..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did Spine Surgery on me two weeks ago felling great. I highly recommend Dr. Eidelson for your Orthospine needs"

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful surgeon! had surgery 8 weeks ago. I was pain free immediately after surgery and out of bed and home after one day. Dr. Eidelson is a wonderful surg..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent result from surgery.Pain free,not a drug needed. AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.I was in the best of hands."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a 52-year-old male in good health. I had spinal fusion surgery 3 months ago to relieve frequent bouts of extreme, debilitating lower back pain caused by a ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson was God sent to us. My husband had the worse case of spinal stenosis. He explained everything so clearly that my husband decided to get his surger..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never having been in a hospital nor any type of surgery, I was a complete nervous wreck. Dr. Eidelson and his team at Delray Medical Center explained things th..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson is extremely competent. He performed high risk, complicated surgery on my son...the solid results of Dr. Eidelson's proficiency was evident within ..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson is truly interested in his patients and gives you his cell phone so you can contact him if you need him after his office is closed. How many Doctor..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today I 8 weeks post op and can walk up right with very little pain. When I first saw Dr. Eidelson, he said i had the back of an old man. Dr. Eidelson is a ve..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Be smart and stay away. This doctor doesnt have knowledge to get out of a paper bag. His manner is the worst. There have to be much better ortho spine surgeons..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had very bad back and leg pain for many years. Nothing seemed to help. The multi level laminectomy performed by Dr. Eidelson was a god send. He also allevi..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Eidelson's office was extraordinary. I have suffered with back pain for a very long time and it has become much better. His staff is ex..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Eidelson took the time to explain my options and condition and did not force any treatment on me. Hs staff was kind and caring and the only Doctor that has ..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson and his entire staff at South Palm Orthospine Institute are amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Eidelson, his bedside manors, his caring a..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson performed surgery on my father a little over a month ago. Prior to his surgery my father was literally walking in a 90 degree angle. The pain from ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I visit his doctor 3 years ago. I was told he was the best. perhaps to some. however that was not my experience. i at the time was around 47 years old. I had ta..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to this doctor in severe pain 3 years ago. I was about 47 years old at the time. I took my x-rays with me. waited about an hour and 15 minutes before the..."

September 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=950365'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014