Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr. Stewart eidelson performed a spinal fusion on my lower lumbar. His surgery stemmed the intolerable pain of sitting, walking and standing. He is meticulous about making sure there are no infections, etc. The best spine mechanic ever.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Eidelson is an extremely compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. I had surgery to resolve stenosis that had occurred over time from various sports injuries. I can say that now I am pain free without the use of opioids.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr Eidelson was incredibly rude and unprofessional when I came in for a consult. I am glad I did not use him for my surgery because I later looked him up on the West Palm Beach County Civil Records Search and saw that he has been sued about ten times for malpractice related to back surgeries that he performed. This is a fact, not an opinion. Search for yourself on the West Palm Beach County Civil Records site if you don't believe me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I had a 4 hour operation. The next day I was walking the hospital floor. After 1 week I have yet to take a pain pill.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Eidelson performed a very difficult and dangerous surgery on my wife which involved 5 vertebrae. She had debilitating radiating pain down both legs prior to the surgery but now the pain is com,pletely gone. I highly recommend Dr. Eidelson and his team.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Took one look at my mri and knew exactly what had to done. Scheduled surgery snd installed a 3-D titanium disk. Was out of the hospital in three days. After being in severe pain for over seven months I could sit again without pain. Words can’t describe how greatful we are for Dr Eidelsons care. It has only been two months since major surgery and I am walking 3 miles a day and working out and swimming. Thank you for giving me my husband back and thank you for giving me my quality of life back. Also your staff is great.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

He was VERY talkative about how great he and his practice was for back issues and pain management and handed me his brochure and book. I explained again my situation, he looked at MRI for a nano second, never examined me, walked out eating pretzels, came back in and said he couldn't help me and read his book. I told him I need help and am in severe pain, I don't need a book about it, that why I came to him, and explained in detail my situation before I even made the appointment. He told me to find a pain management doctor. I said you and your office do that. He said I can't help, and best of luck. Pitiful and a disgrace. He was fast enough to bill the insurance company and it shows he spent 45 minutes with me. If he spent 7 minutes with me that would an over estimate.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Had a laminectomy with fusion, L5, S1. Dr. Eidelson takes great care when recommending surgery and , in turn, performed the surgery with great accuracy. He is personable and provides his cell phone number for texting him with any issues before and after. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I have been with Dr Eidelson for 12 years. 5 weeks ago I had almost 5 hour surgery. I am feeling great and have a minor level of discomfort. It was 3 discs wih rods and spacers. He is a fabulous surgeon and cares about his patients ⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

My father is a patient of his and is very happy with his surgery and short recovery time. Very cool he can see patients in New York! He can help my dad here in Florida and others so far away!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL