Ratings for Dr. Omar Elesseily

I had to leave a comment about this amazing Chiropractor and his team at StudioHealth. Dr. Omar is caring and compassionate and really really cares about his patients. More so than any other doctor I've encountered and seeing how I'm in the medical field, that's a lot. Dr. Omar was thorough and honest. He did explain everything to the last detail and uses the funniest analogies. I ended up seeing one of the RMTs on his recommendation, and she told me that the good doctor had mentioned that him and I were distant cousins and to take "extra good care of me". We are no where near related and if you actually could see the different you would laugh out loud. He is as funny as he is caring. I glad my husband talked me into seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Being a gym enthusiast and flight attendant, I am constantly using my back for strength. I have been healthy my whole life but one morning in my hotel room, I woke up with HORRIBLE lower back pain where I can barely move or even bend my neck forward. I didn't pull a muscle or did anything straineous the days before. I was really upset because I never knew someone at my healthy young age of 25 would ever suffer back pain out of no where. Days gone by and the pain just got worse and I could barely get out of bed. I reached out to my friend who referred me to Dr. Omar Elesseily. From the moment I met him, I loved his energy and his intensive knowledge about chiro. I've never done Chiro before but he was so welcoming that I felt comfortable and right at home. After my first session, I felt instantly better but still some pain. He recommended I see him twice a week for a month and by the end of my sessions, I was 100% back to normal and even better! I never knew Chiro could do these miracles! He has changed my outlook in life as well because I have taken my health for granted and now I am going harder and stronger at the gym and smarter with the way I use my body. It's been 3 months now and I feel better than ever but not a doubt will I still book an appointment to see Omar every 3 months just to do a check up to feel even better! He makes you feel at home and very accommodating to my busy schedule. And I'm super happy he healed me soon enough to get back to work! I HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone who's looking to strengthen their back, for injury prevention or even be healed. He has changed my life and I am so grateful to feel I have my life back. Thank you Omar!!!!! And he's easy on the eyes too!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I was really hesitant prior to seeing Dr. Omar E due to a poor experience with a chiropractor in the past. I am a marathon runner and due to overtraining and a prior untreated injury, I came to Omar with a severe back injury. Every movement hurt, even lying down or trying to slightly move in bed. Omar has absolutely changed my view on chiropractor care and explained everything to me in a way I could understand. As an athlete, he helped me to find other exercises I could do instead of trying to continue to run with a severe injury (which in the past I would have done to keep up training). After the first few treatments I already saw a huge improvement in my mobility in day to day life and wasn't in 24/7 pain. He was also super accommodating to my work schedule and was willing to fit me in or stay late in his day so that I could get in for treatment. Omar checked in with me by email every day to keep tabs on movement of the pain or where I was at, that way he knew exactly what was going on when I came in for treatment. He has saved my back and my ability to keep running and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Such a caring and genuine Chiropractor. My 2 yr old son was having digestive issues and constipation and it wasn’t getting better by all traditional means. Dr. Omar said to simply bring him in on my next visit so he could take a look. So I did and Dr. Omar examined him and then did one simple thing, and like magic my little one has been regular ever since. Dr. Omar didn’t even charge us and simply said that the care he offers all patients and their families. Such a great man. Thank you Dr. Omar !!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

He is the best Chiropractor period. Go see him and you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr Omar is professional, honest and trustworthy. I would recommend him and wouldn't flinch seeing him for back pain which he has helped me with like nobody else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Dr. Omar is so caring and so friendly. He actually listens and offers his help where he can and even tell you where he can't. This was especially helpful for me as I've seen dozens and dozens of all sorts of other doctors and therapists. D. Omar mentioned that he doesn't just want to do what's already been done't thinking he can do it better. He would rather explore what hasn't been done and the missing pieces. He has a team of people that work with him that without hesitation he will refer you to if he thinks it may help you out. He is funny, charming and extremely knowledgeable. I'm so very fortunate to have found him at his new clinic on Main St and would recommend him and his team in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Great doctor. Cares a lot. Omar is truly a genuine and caring soul. In great hands with this guy.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

When I first met Omar almost 2.5 years ago, I could barely move. Throwing out your lower back when you're just barely into your 30s isn't the most promising sign of aging. With a detailed plan of what he'd do next, along with consultation with his team of massage therapists and acupuncturists, Omar had me back walking and without pain in no time. An accident a few months later could have been much more serious than it was, thanks to the continued work he did in his adjustments. Even then, while he was limited in terms of what he himself could do for me after the accident, Omar ensured that his team, including always-delightful massage therapist Rick Braun, kept me on a positive path of recovery. Through injury, accident, and stress-related fatigue, Omar has never wavered in his determination to ensure my health is always the best it can be, even if he is a few minutes late :) If you're getting chiropractic treatment anywhere in Vancouver but with Omar, you're wasting your time!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

One of the very few doctors out there that actually takes time to get to know you and makes you feel comfortable and cared for. Everyone that I know that has gone to see him says the exact same thing. He is an amazing doctor and his clinic is beautiful. I would recommend him without hesitating to anybody and everybody. He was even able to help my 2 year old niece with digestive issues she was having, which was almost a miracle in an of itself. If you are hesitant to see him, don't be. He's not the type of practitioner who tries to see you for the rest of your life either. As he explains it in his humerous way, it makes him look bad if he can't make you healthier and has to end up seeing you the rest of your life. Funny guy makes you smile each time you see him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012