Ratings for Dr. Sung-Oh Kim

Professional,comfortable, informed,neighborly,excellent results,accommodating scheduling,near painless extractions,educational experience with beautiful results so far, on a almost total dental rebuild. Dr. Kim and her staff, takes total health concerns into consideration, when dealing with cardio patients. An amazing experience compared to past dental care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I originally saw her because I had a severe toothache which was filled by another dentist. She was very thorough and honest. Dr. Kim told me everything about the treatment options and detail explanation before we moved on the real procedures. I felt compelled to write this review because all of my experiences with her have been favorable. In fact, Dr. Kim and their staffs even exceeded my expectations of doctor visits. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

I called needing an urgent appointment and they fit me into the schedule the next day. I was thrilled. Even though I was nervous, I felt very cared for by Dr. Kim and her all staffs

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009