Ratings for Dr. Joel C. Rutherford

A wonderful doctor. Dr Rutherford helped my mother avoid an unnecessary foot surgery with shoe modifications and a specialized rehabilitation plan. My mother is now out of the wheelchair and able to walk with a cane. Her cardiologist also noted that her cardiovascular health has improved since then. Dr Rutherford is the only foot doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Took away my pain and made my diabetic ulcers go away. He also made my nightime foot buring/ tigling go away without the use of drugs. Thank god, I'm no longer on neurontin! Dr Rutherford has been a godsend for me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

An intelligent and caring doctor. Dr Rutherford found ways to cure my foot pain that did not require the surgeries and medications that the other doctors insisted on as my only options. Now that I can now walk and exercise, I have lost 97 pounds and no longer need my Diabetes Medication. Thank god for Dr Rutherford. Mrs. M

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Joel C. Rutherford's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)