Ratings for Dr. Ran Midroni

Excellent dentist. Knowledgeable, caring, wonderful human being. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Midroni was friendly, conscientious, thorough and caring. He took the time to get all the necessary information, explain the procedure and answer all of our questions. He called and emailed the night after the procedure to check if everything was ok. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Ran Midroni and his staff have struck just the right combination of professionalism, courtesy and friendliness that makes you feel welcome and confident that you'll be properly taken care of. For around 19 years now he's been my family's dentist. I have complete trust in Dr. Midroni for every aspect of my dental care. I recently had a partial prosthesis put in by Dr. Midroni to replace 4 bottom molars. Based on past experience with other dentists, I really did not believe a good fit could ever be achieved. Dr. Midroni and I talked about it on and off for a few years before I agreed to have it done. Dr. Midroni, his team and their lab were just fantastic. I now have a prosthesis that fits so well I can chew anything, even peanuts. Many thanks Dr. Midroni and the team.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

Best dentist! Smart, thoughtful, kind. Great communicator, instills complete confidence. I would not hesitate to recommend Ran, Barb, Ella and the entire team.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr. Midroni has been my dentist for over 10 years, and despite having moved far from his office in 2010, I will never change dentists since he is one in a million. Yesterday is just one example of why I say this. I called the office at 11:30 to let them know part of a tooth had broken off. The receptionist asked if I could come in at 2:15 that afternoon, which I did. Dr. Midroni and Ella (his amazing assistant) assessed the situation, and told me that the full repair would take longer than they had that afternoon, but instead of sending me off without doing anything until my next apt., they took the time to "plug" the open area, creating a smooth surface where it had been razor sharp. Despite an already full schedule, they did the very best job possible to help me with my immediate problem within hours of when it occurred, and gave me a follow-up apt. in a few weeks time. Dr. Midroni's kindness, expertise, and attention to detail (not to mention his sense of humor), and his outstanding team, are but a few of the reasons I am thankful to have Ran Midroni as my dentist.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Great dentist. Very thorough and helpful and always explains what he is doing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

He is very thorough with his explanations and presents the options clearly and what he recommends.his staff is courteous and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. midroni has been my dentist for over 10 years. He is now the dentist for my father, a retired dentist, who has extremely high standards for patient care. Now my wife, my kids, my siblings and their kids have all become patients at the practice. Dr. Midroni and his staff are always professional, courteous, friendly and punctual, delivering the highest level of patient care. Thanks to you and all your team. BB

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

After 72 years of extreme panic about going to the dentist, I am now completely comfortable with Dr. Midroni and his outstanding staff. He is highly professional, thorough and very kind - these characteristics permeate his office. I would recommend him wholeheartedly to everyone from small children to old ladies like me!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been seeing Ran for many years and he has looked after me and my family through very difficult experiences. His referrals to othodontists, endodontists, etc. have also been excellent. Staff stay with him for a long time, and the office is always very positive, Ran spends a long time explaining procedures, and has qualifications and experience to offer various types of sedation.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016