Ratings for Dr. Benjamin F. Booker

Dr. Booker is the physician I would see most regularly. I adore the man; he is humorous, helpful, easygoing, attentive, and knowledgeable as a General Practitioner. He is at times a bit rushed, as most doctors are, so you may have to wait a good 10 or 15 minutes to see him after your appointment time but I believe it is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I FOUND A GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!!! He has a wondeful bedside manner! I have been looking for a good doctor for 5 yrs.!!(since i moved here) He's polite, listens and addresses all of your concern and problems. I have had ongoing problems for years. None of the other doctors I seen acted like they cared about them. One even refused to order a mammogram, after I told him they found a cist in my breast yrs. ago!!! Dr. Booker ordered all the extensive tests I need and scheduled them at Williamson Medical Ctr. He also put me on medication and I FEEL LIKE A NEW WOMAN!!!! I WOULD HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEE HIM! I hope alot of you find this review, because HE IS THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Benjamin F. Booker's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1990)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan