Ratings for Dr. Stuart A. Gardner

Great dr but horrible long wait times. Last appointment we sat in an exam room for an hour before dr came in.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Very Nice Doctor, broke my ankle in 3 places. He has taken care of me very well.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Gardner is knowledgeable and proficient and board certified. He listens and makes careful judgment calls. I like that he takes a conservative approach rather than relying on drugs to offer a temporary "fix." I have met few doctors in recent years whose judgment calls I respect as much as Dr. Gardner's.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

My mother had a hip replacement last year with Dr Gardner. Her recovery was swift and uneventful- she was 79 yrs old when she had surgery. Since then she has continued to do well and I would recommend Dr Gardner and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

I have chronic knee pain due to no cartledge in my knees so even walking is extremely painful. I went to dr for some type of help and w/i 5 min told me to deal with it and to let the pain help me lose weight?? Did no xrays, no mri basically did nothing but take my pulse and look at my knees. I left the office crying in pain, i called back to the office to see if i could get a referral to someone else to help me and he wont return any calls. Am defintely looking for another dr.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009