You may also like

Rate Dr. Lane F. Smith

Dr. Lane F. Smith's Ratings

My experience was very negative and similiar to the other negative comments listed for Dr. Smith. Long wait times aren't great, but he ruined my nose. I came in to have a small bump removed (which is still there a little) and now I have a much larger and worse bump above my initial one. When is expressed my concern about my nose during one follow up exams he actually told me not to look in the mirror so much, like that would fix his mistakes. He was willing to fix my nose, just so long as I gave him more money. I am so sad, so upset, and feel so taken advantage of. I hate going out into public right now. I gave Dr. Smith thousands of dollars and now I have to save up thousands more to have another surgeon fix his mistakes. I would never go back to Dr. Smith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I came to The Plastic Surgery Institute of Las Vegas seeking a whole new body image. I am so happy that I did! I can’t thank them enough for what they did for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking to improve their body issues.
Suddenly a divorced mother of two boys, my life had spiraled into a whole unexpected direction at 46 years old: I was single and lonely so ready to date. The dating pool at my age was limited at best…many guys of comparable age were not going to be interested in me because they could just as easily get younger women, many with perfect bodies, unlike my own. However I knew I was pretty, when clothed that is. I’m 5’10”, a size 4, with long dark hair and blue eyes. But I had terrible anxiety about being intimate with anyone, because when I undressed, I hated my body because of the horrible disfiguring C-section scar I had…In their haste to save my life after an emergency C-section because of eclampsia seizures, a doctor sewed the muscles back not matching them up. This created a horrible shelf on my belly. The skin was stretched from the baby, so it hung over the scar like a skin and fat scarf. I thought my ugly body naked body would turn off any suitors permanently.
The staff at The Plastic Surgery Institute of Las Vegas was friendly and courteous. My first consultation with Dr. Lane Smith was very comfortable as he is not only knowledgeable but also personable, his manner quite gentle. He explained that he could make my tummy flat once again with a full tummy tuck, returning my body to a more youthful appearance. In the end, I also choose to have flank liposuction and fat transfer to the butt. I was nervous the day of the surgery but the staff reassured me all would be well, Dr. Smith was one of the best surgeons around. The surgery went smoothly. The next day I returned for a checkup and to get my bandages taken off. The minute I saw my new improved body I cried tears of joy. Seriously, it was beautiful already, even with a new scar and stitches. I had a smooth belly again…free of stretch marks, skin folds, and fat. My butt was still bruised, naturally, but rounded and full once more. I felt I had my 20 year old body back, despite the new scar. The scar was so low on the bikini line I would be able to hide it under a bikini. In time, with proper care, Dr. Smith assured me the scar would most likely be hardly visible after two years too.
I am so grateful to Dr. Smith and what he did for me. It has changed my life for the better. I will no longer hide my body under clothes, no longer feel unattractive in the bedroom…I am a new person again, even at my age, ready to conquer…well…anything!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

My experience with Dr. Smith and his staff was phenomenal from beginning to end and his services have made huge positive changes in my life! Dr. Smith's reputation as one of the top plastic surgeons in the country is not exaggerated. From start to finish, his caring, compassionate approach put me at ease. His willingness to take time and patiently listen made me feel cared for and understood. With his skill and attention to detail, I couldn't imagine going to or recommending any other plastic surgeon than Dr. Smith!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

My experience with plastic surgery at this office was amazing. I wanted to get a tummy tuck and dr. Smith explained everything to me in great detail. From the minute I walked in there I felt very comfortable and at complete ease with my decision. This is the best choice I could have made. My results look amazing, better than I could have imagined. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! The anesthesiologist is wonderful also! Made me feel totally at ease in the operating suite. I would highly recommend smith surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I really liked Dr Smith. He was courteous, professional, and very competent. He did an excellent consult and offered several options for getting rid of my belly. I did not feel pushed or rushed. I got a mini tummy tuck with liposuction and am thrilled with the results. I did have to have a minor revision but that was because I wanted more taken off after the swelling went down. He did this free of charge. I felt very comfortable having surgery in his surgery suite. The anesthesiologist that works with him was great and I had very good post op nursing care. I liked his staff. Everyone has always been very professional and friendly to me. He is extremely busy with patients so you might have to wait for him but this is very common in any Drs office and I think a wait to see a greAt plastic surgeon is worth it. I would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I got my breast done here and i had an amazing experience. The staff was very helpful and Dr. Smith made me feel so comfortable with everything. After having such a great experience here i would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking to do cosmetic surgery. They also have a spa side that i recommend to check out. Love this place and all the staff. *****

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I had my breast lift with implants done with Dr Smith on April 23. I chose him because he listened to all my wants and needs. He explained everything to me. The day of surgery Shannon and Desiree took me in to get me ready, they were great. I was a little nervous but they made me feel very comfortable. Dr Smith came in afterwards, told me he'd take good care of me and gave me a hug. That made me feel like he truly cared about me. The entire staff has been wonderful, their positive energies and attitudes make you feel better during recovery. He is by far the best doctor and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking into cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I love Dr. Smith and my mommy makeover results. He gave me the confidence back I lost after having two children. From the consultation to the follow-up appointments, I always felt like Dr. Smith cared as much about my surgery as I did. Today, I look and feel better about myself than I did in my 20s. Before my consult, I researched Dr. Smith. His before and after gallery gave me a glimpse of the results I could expect. My results are actually better than I expected! Thank you so much! I also love how there is a medical spa at his office. I get to visit it for my Botox and visit with the staff that took care of my during my recovery! I feel like family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had a breast lift/augmentation in September 2014. Going in I had so many questions and concerns about getting plastic surgery. During my consultation with Dr. Smith I didn't get to ask one of my questions. He answered every single one without me saying a word! My entire experience from consult to seven months post-op has been amazing. My results are above and beyond what I ever expected them to be! I did and would again trust Dr. Smith with my life. He is the best of the best. I am so thankful to Desiree and Shannon for my post-op care. I am a worrier and they eased my nerves like pros!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I went in for a consultation for Rhinoplasty. The wait was not long. I then met with Dr. Smith, he was very nice and understanding. He took the time to sit, talk, and listen to what I wanted, he didn't just tell me what I should do he gave me options. I was sooo excited to go with him for this surgery. Dr. Crowley called me the weekend before my surgery to clam my nerves and I felt I was in the BEST hands with them. I went in for surgery and now I'm in the healing process the change is exactly what I wanted!! Every day some one comes up to me and they say I look different, but they don't know why. That's because Dr. Smith did what he does best! All the girls that work here are very helpful from the moment you walk in the door they treat you like family. I always recommend this Dr. to all of my friends, family, and co-workers. I cant wait to have more surgeries with him. Thank you to Dr. Smith, Dr. Crowley, Heidi, Jess, Dez, Sherese, and Bree. They are THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802206].votes_count ]]