You may also like

Rate Dr. William F. Ziegler

Dr. William F. Ziegler's Ratings

I honestly do not have enough good things to say about the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey. I was Dr. Zeigler’s patient, but had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Martinez and having an office visit with Dr. Mann. I had a great experience with all three doctors who were not only knowledgeable, supportive and kind, but also willing to patiently answer my unending lists of questions. Their staff was extremely nice and responsive as well. The nurse I was assigned, who was essentially my point person, always promptly returned my calls and indulged my every question and worry. From day one of my treatment I felt like we had a plan. I was thrilled when after only 5 months of treatment I was pregnant. On the day of my final visit, I asked Dr. Zeigler for a copy of my medical records, and I received the records the same day prior to leaving the office. Also, the facility was clean, well-maintained, and comfortable. I highly recommend the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

We are forever grateful for Dr. Ziegler's help and are now blessed with our new baby. A little over a year ago we met Dr. Ziegler since we were having difficulty conceiving. He discovered my wife had some contributing factors that needed to be addressed via surgery, in addition to a multi-step plan of action. Turns out all it took was the surgery and we were able to conceive. Dr. Ziegler is very knowledgeable, explained to us the process in detail, and his staff was very friendly. We can't thank Dr. Ziegler enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Thank goodness for Dr. Ziegler and the Reproductive Science Center. It's because of them that we have our miracle daughter and are pregnant with baby #2. They are supportive, knowledgeable, patient, and exactly what your family needs if you struggle with fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Ziegler is kind, patient and knowledgable. He takes the time to answer all your questions, and you never feel rushed. He truly wants what is best for his patients and customizes what he feels is the best 'game plan' for them. In my eyes he is the BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I spent a year and a half with this office only to have poor results (no embryos frozen from IVF and IUIs failed) and Dr Z recommending donor eggs at our last visit. I switched to RMANJ down the street, got pregnant in 2 months with my own eggs, and even have embryos frozen.. Run!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Ziegler is an amazing dr. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and helpful. He sits with you and explains everything giving you websites and handouts as welk as his own knowledge. After meeting with another dr, went to Dr. Ziegler and left happy with no pit in my stomach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Great and wonderful experience the entire time and can't say enough about the positive atmosphere exhibited by the doctors and entire staff. We would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking to have children through IVF.

Jackson, NJ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

To the Staff of the Reproductive Science Center of NJ,

My husband and I came to the office about a year ago (2013) with the concern of not having a baby… We were trying on our own for over a year with no success. Our first appointment with Dr. Ziegler was very informative he discussed in detail what kinds of testing we would have to go through. However the first Ultrasound he did reveal that I would need Surgery to repair a Septum. He also discovered that I had fibroids, a cyst and mild endometriosis.

After the surgery we had discussed that we try IVF. During this time the staff was extremely helpful and very polite. They were very organized and through. I have never received such care and manner in an office before.
We tried the IVF for one cycle, and the outcome was amazing. We are pregnant with our first child. Our son is due January 2015.

Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Dr. Ziegler for this gift. I would highly recommend him and his office if you are seeking help in trying to have a child.

Andrea and Michael Siano, Jackson NJ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

This is the worse place to go to. The staff are rude, ruthless, uncooperative. The doctor does not give any result in his treatment, just cost tons of money. You can never reach the doctor by phone/email (he refuses to give them out for lame reasons. For each visit, be ready to wait at least 1 hour. That was what happened in my cases. 3 times visit, 6 hours of waiting (1 hour each for me and my husband). Last but not least, it is nearly impossible to ask for medical records. They told you they sent them to you but they did not and wanted to charge 1USD for each page if the medical records need to be sent again. Warning: If the receptionist doesn't like you, she will put you on the waiting/hold without prior notice whenever she hears your voice. Completely unbelievable. Ruthless people. Stay away from this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

My husband and I absolutely love Dr. Ziegler and all of his staff! Our whole experience was wonderful! Dr. Ziegler is extremely thorough, kind, and knowledgable. I always felt comfortable and important while I was under his care. Every nurse, doctor, PA, receptionist, etc. that I encountered treated me with such respect. Going through treatment for infertility is not a walk in the park, but their patience and reassurance made my experience wonderful and brought me to my goal! I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Ziegler and I hope you will let him make miracles happen for you too!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357763].votes_count ]]