Ratings for Dr. Joseph Mileti

Five stars are not enough!! The thoroughness of the experience with Dr. Mileti providing me with information of a total shoulder replacement , following up with staff providing the answer to every question you have was exceptional. I have had many procedures (sadly) but none as well executed as this one. I am completing my therapy with great success following the surgery due to Dr. Mileti's expertise. Thank you Dr. Mileti!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I recommend Dr. Joseph Mileti for any orthopedic issue with shoulder and arms. With each visit, I felt as though I was the most important patient of the day. He perfectly explained the procedure and recovery. All appointments were on schedule and staff from welcome desk, radiology staff and nurses/PA were wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I saw Dr. Mileti 2 days after tearing my right distal bicep in October of 2016. I am a physical therapist in the area and have worked with several of his patients who have all had good outcomes. He scheduled me for surgery within one week. I'm now a little over 3 months post-op and doing great! I can barely tell that I even had surgery! Full ROM & no pain whatsoever. I continue to work on strengthening and plan to resume tennis and golf in the spring. I am very pleased with the outcome and highly recommend Dr. Mileti and his staff to anyone experiencing shoulder or elbow injuries or who are in need of surgery.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Mileti after breaking the same elbow on two different occasions. I had x-rays, MRI, splint, injections and physical therapy. On my last follow up visit I expressed concern about a painful grinding/clicking that occurred when I moved my elbow. I asked him what it was and he said "I don't know" and walked out of the room. The nurse came in to discharge me, so I asked her about it. Her answer..."I don't know." I asked her if I needed to ake another follow up appointment and she said no and left the room. Not knowing something is fine, provided an effort is made to locate the answer. Absolutely unacceptable!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

This doctor is very knowledgeable. Wonderful surgeon, have not had any complications. Would recommend this doctor for any person. If not this doctor any doctor at The Ohio Orthopedic Center of Excellence!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Joseph Mileti's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Upper Arlington, OH