Ratings for Dr. Tracey G. Toback

Not only is this doctor rude and arrogant but he has absolutely no people skills. Patient care should be a priority and NOT insulting his employees in front of Patients or other people. How these people stay working for him is beyond my comprehension. Sitting in his waiting area should be calming before you go see a doctor, but Not with the Great Doctor "T", its more of anxiousness and discomfort on how he will belittle his staff and his patients. I stopped going there in December. Will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had bunion surgery and after surgery I was in a wheel chair for 2 months going back and forward to the Dr,Toback complaining of my problem. The doctors office attempted to hide and delay important info conclusion regarding my surgery. I even asked them for my records and which some were tampered with, I had to go out of Dutchess County to find another doctor only to run test and found out that I had developed nerve damage. I had to go to another surgery but was never the same. Dr, Toback in Dutchess and Kingston be aware and check to see if they have malpractice complaints.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Toback performed surgery on my toe. He put in an implant improperly, possibly broke the toe during a visit (can't be confirmed as he would not share the x-rays with my new doctor). When I requested the x-rays, he was going to charge me. I had to have a fusion put in by a new doctor and have no bone left in my toe due to the extensive work needed to fix the original surgery. He also charges a copay every time a patient walks through the door, while other doctors consider post-surgical care to be part of the process. Additionally, he gave me 2 orthotics that did not match in size, but insisted I come in and pay a copay to have them changed. I left the practice and have since found a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Only wanted to sell his products, then blamed me for being noncompliant with treatment when I didn't spend the money on his stuff. He was very arrogant and even rude to his staff. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

stay away! only interested in selling products...not patient care

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012