Ratings for Dr. William O. Lee

Never going to go there again. He spouts the exact same key phrases and terms the same way every time I see him. Wants me to come back every 3 months to do blood work to prescribe me blood pressure meds and literally stated "Because I don't won't to lose my license". I don't know what one has to do with the other. And if so, every 3 months? He let me go two years the first cycle before calling me in for a checkup. Staff is like a box a chocolates…

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

If you are looking for a new doctor please look elsewhere. This guy is horrible. His staff is worse.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Very nice office staff and nurses. Doctor, however, clearly is not a 'people person''. During visit he kept referring to my mother as a 90 year old. I corrected, that she is 82 , his response was "Whatever. She's already exceeded her life expectancy!" So, she should have already died? I should count this as luck? I'm a nurse and well aware of issues of the elderly. I did not appreciate the dr telling my mother 'either take your medicine or have a stroke, then be a vegetable with someone else wiping your bottom'. Better bedside manner in prison system I would imagine.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

TOTAL PSYCHO. Talked about how he was seeing a psychotherapist and how he was going through a divorce instead of my medical records. The positive reviews HAVE to be written by his office. Tried to extort money from me SEVERAL times. Told me love cured EVERYTHING and I needed to go to eHarmony and start dating when he had no history whatsoever on me. Then he started talking about how society puts the LGBT community into boxes and said, "I won't EVEN go there with transgendered people, that's a WHOLE other conversation. HOMOPHOBIC much??? He told me he would write me 6 months of prescriptions, then it went to three, and I have everything recorded on audio from his office to send to the medical board. He discharged me as his patient by having his receptionist call me and tell me that he was releasing me because HE wasn't comfortable writing meds. I even got her recorded admitting that he was going back on his word. Going to the medical board with my complaints and everone else's. Tried to EXTORT money out of me when I had a cracked disc. He was willing to write pain meds if I paid him $95 every 3 days but unwilling otherwise.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Lee has been my Dr. for over 10 years and has helped me greatly in getting my health in order. After seeing many others Dr Lee diagnosed my diabetes when others had no clue. He is kind and caring and listens to his patients.I feel fortunate to have found such a great Dr.,hes knowledgeable and cares about his patients. If you want a good Dr. see Dr. William Oliver Lee in Friendswood. Thank you Dr. Lee(Jerry Goodwin)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I honestly feel like the last two ratings are written by his staff. What kind of doctor tells their patient that has clearly been suffering for years that its all in their head? I went to go ask for two referrals, one for an orthopedic surgeon and the other for a neurologist. He denied me both referrals and said no doctors he knows would ever take me as a patient because in his opinion i was perfectly fine and i was just a hypochondriac and making it all up! After several insulting comments i never stepped foot in his office again. Its been two years since i have seen him and with in those two years my problems that were made up actually ended up being really, and life altering. I now know i have degenerative disc disease and arthritis in my spine, spina bifida in the upper portion of my spine, Chiari malformation and a mass on my brain stem. I have now had to have one brain operation to remove a chunk of my skull and pieces of my C-1 & C-2 and i will need a 2nd to remove the mass.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I was very satisfied with my visit at Lee Family Practice. The staff was very nice and helpful. The doctor answered all my concerns and questions. He even help me out with the visit cost due to me being a cash pay. I would recommend this practice to anyone in the Friendswood area.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

After a few changes in office staff, I believe Dr. Lee has found a good fit. The girls up front are friendly and capable, and the nurses always make you feel well taken care of. Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable in his field, and always takes as much time as he needs to explain your problem and put you at ease. He seems to really care about his patients and it shows in his work and willingness to help. I highly recommend Dr. Lee as someone you can trust.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

seemed very knowlegdeable. seemed very concerned about my health. not one of those take 2 aspirin and call me in a couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I AM REPORTING THIS MD TO THE BOARD BECAUSE HE TALKED ABOUT NOTHING BUT HIS FINANCIAL PROBLEMS DURING MY ENTIRE TIME IN HIS OFFICE THEN HE CHARGED MY INSURANCE FOR SEEING ME. WHILE I ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MY HEALTH HE ONLY TALKED ABOUT HIS FINANCIAL UN-HEALTH. HE USES STAFF WHO ARE NOT LICENSED AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES NURSES. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, GO SEE A REAL DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010