Ratings for Dr. Daphne Kwan

I have been with Dr. Kwan and her clinic since I was a kid. Her staff and operations are of utmost professionalism - I have never had an issue. It’s likely been 15+ years and things are still very consistent. I highly recommend Dr. Kwan and her clinic.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Kwan is a wonderful dentist to have - she has great bedside manners and is knowledgable. Her receptionist and hygienists are also a pleasure to work with. They are super thorough in their assessments, much more so than my previous dentist. It's been 5 years since I am with the practice and I have no qualms with continuing as I trust them with my teeth.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I have been with Dr. Kwan and her staff for as long as I can remember! She and her team are extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. Dr. Kwan is very skilled and keeping up to date with dental practices. I see her staff for cleanings and when I have a cavity, I see Dr. Kwan for followups. It’s always great to see her. I don’t often see her and I know that when I do, I’d better take better care of my teeth! THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Kwan is simply the best dentist I've ever had the pleasure of seeing (I've had three other dentists in the GTA). She and her staff have a friendly and kind demeanour, and will patiently explain where you need to be mindful of in regards to you oral hygiene. The cleanings are the most thorough and painless that I've had. (Not to say it's pleasant, that's asking for too much, but as little unpleasantness as possible.)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

This is an extremely competent, knowledgeable dentist. I am glad I found her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I've been with Dr. Kwan for approx. 10 years. The staff is very courteous and approachable. Yes, there are the occasional insurance mistakes and sometimes the wait is a bit longer than expected. Things happen, and they try their best. She's got it where it counts the most -- good dentistry and good customer service makes teeth-cleaning a joy. Dr. Kwan speaks fluent Cantonese and impeccable English.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Daphne Kwan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Daphne Kwan is proud to have served our communities since 1996. We offer a wide range of family and cosmetic dental services including regular check-ups and cleanings, root canal therapy, crowns and bridges, teeth whitening, dental implants, gum surgery, extractions and TMD therapy. You and your family are cordially invited for a tour of our office and to meet our caring dentist Dr. Daphne Kwan and her team.

• English