Ratings for Dr. Chad Gretzula

After hearing the local FOX channel 29 news this morning regarding this ENTIRE practice AND the staff, it kind of all becomes very clear to me as to why the staff (ALL OF THE STAFF) were as useless as nipples on a bull. They were all messed up on hydrocodone. This practice was obviously a joke from the start

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Gretzula is not only knowledgeable, he is attentive and took great care of our 6 year old for a tooth extraction. In the event that we have dental needs beyond routine care, all of our family members will visit Dr. Gretzula again. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I couldnt have been happier. I had three implants done and the whole time from consult to final appointment went awesome. I would send anyone to Dr Gretzula for their oral surgery needs.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Gretzula has now taken out two of my three boys' wisdom teeth and each time the experience was great. My boys had very little recovery time and discomfort. I am confident that our third son will have the same experience.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I took my son who has Asperger's. It was a disaster. I told them my son has a phobia about needles and Dr. Gretzula's way of 'dealing' with that was to keep waving the needle at my son and saying 'It's either this or a really really long needle." We left with my son sobbing and Dr. Gretzula keeping nearly $1000 of our money.

Submitted September 25, 2014

I took my two daughters to see Dr.Gretzula for there wisdom teeth. My oldest daughter also needed two implants. The service we received was above and beyond then we have ever received at any other medical office. the staff was s comforting, happy and helpful. I had to pay cash for the implants and they did everything they could to help me with payment so I could get this done as soon as possible for my daughter. After my daughters got there surgery done they healed within days with no pain or bruising and my daughter who got her implants has never felt better. I would recommend going to this office over any other. The doctor, bedside manner from assistants, and the staff alone made our visits happy and comforting. my family and friends will be recommended to go there.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Absolute oral surgery was amazing. I have recently had some bad experiences with dentist and this office made me feel comfortable and i truly felt like they cared. the surgeons assistant was very nice and helpful. He is lucky to have her as an assistant. Dr. Chad was the nicest man and really cared about how much pain I was in and got me fixed up right away. He did not waste any time. I was in and out of the office within 30 minutes. I will go back there in a heart beat if i ever need any kind of oral surgery. i will be recommending this office to friends and family. Great Job Guys! and thank you!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

HEY DOC, ANTHONY DESALVATORE SR, YOU DID A GREAT JOB, :*) ... I TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT YOUR PROFESSIONAL, SERVICE, YOUR STAFF, OFFICE, AND WORK, IS TOP NOTCH, AND I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MEETING YOU AND YOUR STAFF, KEEP ROCKIN BRO, THANK'S FOR EVERYTHING.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I had alot of work done by Dr.Gretzula over the past few weeks.The staff and especially Dr.Gretzula were very helpful. He is the best at what he does and I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family... A.DeSalvatore

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Gretzula was very caring and knowledgeable. His office was modern and clean, and the staff were friendly and responsive. They called back after the surgery to make sure everything was OK and they provided an emergency number in case there was a problem. Dr. Gretzula thoroughly explained the procedure ahead of time and also the results afterwards to myself and my husband. I healed very fast and had minimal pain after my surgery. Thank you for a great job!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012