Ratings for Dr. Eugene E. Gregush

Would never go there again. Rude and self righteous. Asked if he had suggestions on a diet plan after having a baby. He replied don't put food in your mouth!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Doctor was very unprofessional, he made me feel uncomfortable and did not seem to care that I was hurting. Cancelled apt due to his lack of empathy and his poor manners. I would not recommend him to anyone. Doctor tried to get me to do tests I had not come in for, and put me off what I had scheduled to be seen for on this visit.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Gregush has been my gynecologist for at least 25 years. He is thorough and focused in the exam room, and he answers questions completely and will elaborate if asked. I first saw him as another gynecologist wanted to surgically remove precancerous tissue. Dr. Gregush simply lasered the tissue, and it has never returned. He saved me from a disfiguring operation. Recently, Dr. Gregush did an outpatient hysterectomy on me. I was comfortably back to work in 2 weeks. I have the highest regard for Dr. Gregush, and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Gregush has been my physician for over 20 years. He's always highly professional and knowledgeable. On two separate occasions he diagnosed problems I was having long before they became major issues. It is true you have to wait sometimes in his office to be seen but that is because he such an excellent physician and in high demand and truly sometimes he's called away to deliver babies. I think when that happens we all should understand that that's because of timing outside of his control. I would not go to another physician he has my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

SEE MY WEBMD WRITE UP...DO NOT GO TO HIM. HE WILL FALSELY BILL YOU AND NOT ONLY THAT, HURT YOU

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My wife called October 5th because she was in pain and had a problem. The staff answering phone said the soonest appointment they could get for her was December. My wife is spanish but I overheard the conversation. We shopped around on GOOGLE and found another OB-GYN. We found a Doctor's Office that took us THAT DAY. Her misery is done!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Wouldn't let me ask questions. I am a high risk pregnancy and I needed to know my limits for work. I wanted to know about the baby and what was happening to me. My first pregnancy and I'll have to find a new OB. They did not pay any attention to my insurance company and tried over charging me. Be careful!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Gregush delivered all 4 of my children. He is busy, but he is thourough. Very wise doctor and cares about his patients. I still go to him to this day.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Gregush delivered me and now having my first child at 24 i couldnt be happier to have him as my doctor. For all the womenwho say he is not a verythourough and good physician i will agree he doesnt have very good bedside manners. As far as quality of care you will recieve he is the best in charlotte county. Why do u think he has such long wait times? Hes an amazing doctor and many people want him as their doctor. If u take the time and talk to him he will answer your questiond...just a little hard to understand at first. As far as surgeries go everyone no matter what it is should always get a second opinion. Worth thevwait.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I am currently seeing Dr. Gregush to deliver my second child. He delivered my daughter and there is no one else in town I would trust to go to.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Eugene E. Gregush's Credentials

• Charles Univ, Second Med Fac, Praha, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1971)

• Blue Shield Of California
Bps Healthcare (Ppo)
Cappcare (Ppo)
Corvel Corporation
Health Net
Health Payors Organization
Horizon Managed Care
Interplan Health Group
Joint Benefit Trust (Ppo)
Managed Care Administrators