Ratings for Dr. J. David Kriet

13 years ago I had a major infection in my sinuses that destroyed the cartilage in my nose and forced me to breathe from my mouth for 12 years. I was referred to Dr. Kriet by an ENT in Wichita, KS and went to him for a consultation. Dr. Kriet and his staff were very straightforward with me about the options for my nose, the procedure needed for each option and the effects of each option long term and short term. My family decided to have Dr. Kriet perform surgery and went in to do so in November of 2014. The surgery included removing cartilage from in between my ribs to rebuild my nasal septum. Dr. Kriet and his staff were wonderful before, during and after surgery even going so far as asking us to call him at home that first night if there were any problems. We have been through a years worth of follow-ups and him and his staff have continued to be awesome and very professional. I can finally breathe through my nose after 12 years and my nose has probably never looked better. I would and have recommended Dr. Kriet to my family and friends if they are ever in need of any reconstruction. Thank you Dr. Kriet for getting me breathing again.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I am a RN and I researched plastic surgeons in Kansas , Missouri and Arizona before choosing Dr. Kriet. I was impressed with his knowledge and explanation of the surgery I needed. I had a Blepharoplasty (eyelids) and lower facelift. I am thrilled with the results. The outcome was more than my expectations. I now have a rested and refreshed look. Dr. Kriet is not only a great surgeon, he is an artist. I highly recommend Dr. Kriet.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Kriet performed rhinoplasty and septoplasty surgery on my nose and I couldn't be more pleased. I told him I had just a few characteristics that bothered me about my nose and that's exactly what he fixed. I am very pleased with my decision to go to him. His office staff is very helpful and polite, especially his nurse, Angelique. I appreciate how comfortable she made me feel with everything. Dr. Kriet was very friendly and listened to exactly what I said, I couldn't be more impressed!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I had upper eye lid surgery and a brow lift. I could not be happier with the results! I would highly recommend Dr. Kriet to any and all.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Kriet and his staff were great. I never had surgery before so I was nervous but they did a great job of answering questions. The results were fantastic you can barely tell where I had the cancer spot removed on my nose after only 3 months.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Amazing experience. Dr.Kriet is a master. So happy with my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I am very happy with the work Dr. Kriet did. The thing that bothered me most before my surgery was my "turkey neck" but I also had an eye brow lift and my eye lids done. I am apparently one of those people that doesn't do well with anesthesia (never had it before so I didn't know what to expect) so I had a rough first few days but after that it was just a matter of healing. What I really loved is that when I went back to work, at least 15 people told me, within 3 days, they liked my new hair color. I had not done anything new with my hair. I think they noticed something was different but weren't sure what. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted to look better but didn't want everyone to know I had a facelift. I am very glad I had it done and would recommend Dr. Kriet to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I didn't have any problems with Dr. Kriet or his nurses. I had to have a reconstructive nose surgery due to breathing problems, and broken nose. Dr. Kriet was very informative about what needed to take place. On the day of surgery the nurses were very friendly and had explained what needed to be done during my recovery time. It has been a year and 4 months since I had this down and the appearance looks so much better. I can also breath better and haven't gotten a sinus infection since the surgery(which I had quite a bit before). I would reccommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Kriet did an excellent job reconstructing my neck after disfiguring cancer surgery. Secondly, I know of him traveling to war torn countries; donating his time, knowledge and skill to aid victims of conflict. Dr. Kriet is a fine surgeon and an even better man.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Kriet does a great job. My lips were becoming very thin due to age. I now get Perlane injections every six months, and the results are amazing—I look young again! Thank you Dr. Kriet!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. J. David Kriet's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal