Ratings for Dr. Joe Philip

Terrible they ruined both my sons teeth and my own

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Thanking your staff for such a great and welcoming experience last Friday with my son and his dental work. I can't thank you all enough for your welcoming smiles and kind hearts. It definitely shows how much you all enjoy your work. From our consult to his discharge I was left at ease, and without a doubt I knew he was under great care. All my questions were answered and I was left at ease during this time. I would highly recommend your services to anyone in the community who are seeking dental services. My son had a great weekend without concern. He is so proud of his new "toothless" smile. Thank you again you are a great team.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My 6 yr old was referred to Dr. Philip for dental surgery. The quote that was given to me and sent to my insurance company was much lower than what they actually charged. During the day of surgery I didn't find out the ballooned cost to me til my son was already under sedation. About a month later I was called from Dr. Philip office saying I had a refund of the amount I paid. I drove to get refund only to find out that the office had messed up and I again had to pay that amount back. The office had no remorse for their mess up which was a large sum of money. This dental office will not be one I will use again. I will drive further in the future if need be before going to there again.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was apprehensive about choosing this place after reading some of the negative reviews on here about the staff, but I heard great reviews from many people that I know. I have to say that my experience was very positive. The staff were very helpful & kind. The nurses were all great. The doctor was very compassionate and took his time explaining what had to be done. And the anesthesiologist was great too. Made a very stressful situation much easier on me.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Philip for treatment for my son. I was nervous from the start however the staff were caring and comforting and helped set my mind at ease. Most of my initial contact was with Michelle I found her to be extremely caring and knowledgeable, she walked my husband and I through the entire procedure, she explained costs and she helped us figure out our insurance coverage. I am extremely thankful to have had such a wonderful experience with all staff from front desk , the nurse ,the anesthesia and Dr. Philp. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Excellent experience. Felt very cared for during my daughters procedure. Michelle was wonderful. Explained everything to us in detail. I felt very safe and comforted by Dr. Philip..... Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dentist are Ok, Michelle is the most uneducated, disrespectful and ignorant persons I have ever met. The admin personnel clearly does not know how to keep organized, always sending bills to the wrong insurance carrier, errors with appointments times and dates. Terrible service would like to find a new dentist. So frustrated!

Submitted November 4, 2016

Never had a prob with Joe, but really the associates are unfriendly and the staff (esp girl who mutters hello when i arrived) was unbelievably unhelpful AND almost abusive

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I was referred to Dr Philip by my family dentist for my daughter. We had a thorough consultation at which time the procedures, costs and what to expect the day of surgery were all explained. I took my daughter last Friday. The doctors and nurses were amazing, Dr. Philip came and talked to me after my daughters surgery was done just to go over the treatment. The ladies at reception were fantastic. I have NIHB coverage and had no issues or concerns. Our experience was nothing but positive and I would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Agree horrible service! Dr. Philips himself was a present person to deal with. Staff was miserable! And if you have NHIB to help pay forget it dont go there! They got paid twice for my daughter through me and NHIB and it took a year to get the money back. Now I am fighting to get a receipt from them to get reinbursed from NHIB. Find somewhere else to go!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016