Ratings for Dr. Vernon Y.J. Lee

I was a patient of Dr Lee's for 10 years and have since moved to Seattle. I miss him every day. He was the best doctor I have ever had. My only regret about moving to WA is leaving Dr. Lee. He was always so patient and understanding. He treated both me and my husband. He was honest and caring. He explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions. He was there for every high and low. He would see me with short notice and if I could not pay he would help me out with that too. He is hands down the best doctor anyone could ever ask for. He is always doing research on new treatments and medications. He shares his knowledge of years of experience. He is funny and caring. He always has a smile on his face. Anyone who is his patient is lucky to have him. I wish he was still my Doctor. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr Lee for years of great care. I miss you!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Lee has been my family doctor since 1972. When I got married in 1978, he became my husband's doctor as well. Very knowledgable and attentive to all your concerns/questions. Staff is always polite and go out of their way to get you in. WONDERFUL DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

This is a wonderful office. Dr. Lee is so helpful and he always makes sure I fully understand everything before i leave. I am so happy I found him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Very friendly atmosphere. Doctor very knowledgeable and concerned. Takes as much time as needed to answer all your questions. Great with referrals. I have been using Dr. Lee as my primary care doctor for over 20 years and have never been let down or disappointed. I truly feel that I would not be alive today if it were not for Dr. Lee's attentive manner to all problems associated with my health. You will have all the necessary tests run and blood work done for your own personal problems. I could not have been any happier with any other doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Dr. Vernon Y.J. Lee's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1972)

Avmed