Ratings for Dr. Michael Coburn

had to wait more than 6 month for the next appointment, terrible scheduler

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Worst urologist I've ever been to. Took a month to get an appointment,vwaited an hour past it to get in, then waited two more while he ordered useless tests so he could charge my insurance. All I was there for was to schedule surgery from a 20 year long issue, that he couldn't find my records for. Then I had the displeasure of dealing with his nurse, who is the most incompetent, rude person I have ever seen in health care. Avoid this charletain like the plaque.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

This doctor did 3 operation on me because of a VA doctors mistakes. He and his staff are great. They listen and explain everything. He is in his late 50 and has the experience.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

He's worth the wait. I had a rare abnormality with my renal system that required surgery. He is a skilled surgeon and an expert in his field. I had a ton of questions and he answered them all without talking down to me or making me feel rushed. I think he cares very much about his patients. He even called me at after my surgery. I think he needs another nurse though. The one he has isn't very good about returning calls and it was difficult scheduling my first appointment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Coburn keeps his patients waiting, often. He is very busy and in demand. He is one of the Texas Super Docs, rated by thousands of his peers. Sometimes quality is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Absolutely the worst doctor i have ever seen, actually I was offended by his careless. He doesn't care your health, he doesn't do anything, however, he collects the fee. Avoid this guy if you can.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Michael Coburn's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)