Dr. Camy Grewal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Camy Grewal

Dr Grewal's genuine caring for my eye health is what keeps bringing me back. She doesn't hesitate to refer me for additional testing, specialists and medications, even if it's just precautionary. You can tell she loves her patients and what she does - a rare quality in any health practitioner. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Grewal is very personable, knowledgeable and caring. I found the receptionist very helpful as well. My visit was very positive from the beginning to the end.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I am confident that I'm getting the best care for my vision with Dr. Grewal and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Grewal was incredibly knowledgeable - she explained everything she was doing and why, she was kind, and her receptionist was just as kind. She was punctual. Everything I could ask for!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Grewel, and found her incredibly thorough, knowledgeable and clear in her explanations. I felt in very good hands, and recommend her highly.

Submitted February 10, 2018

Professional, polite and ponctual...a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Grewal was attentive, patient, soft spoken, and explained everything so clearly. I had a laser surgery a couple years ago for glaucoma and didn't understand what the surgery was until she explained it to me yesterday. She answered all my questions. I feel like my vision is in good hands and would highly recommend her. Her staff is also very good.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I am really unhappy with my experience. I just moved to Toronto and have had a bad right eye for a long time. My last doctor in Edmonton kept telling me that I needed to see her once a year because of my condition. I read tons of reviews and thought this doctor was going to be good. so I booked ... i finished my exam and got my prescription. no mention of my issue (high astigmatism), just a common statement about getting the right glasses. no explanation was given from what i am used to on what to avoid, etc... just assumed i knew. I didnt even feel comfortable to ask questions about it. I left feeling like everyhing I have is common place, didnt feel like time was given to go that extra mile.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Grewal is absolutely wonderful! She and her secretary go above and beyond to make your visit comfortable and to top it off, she was so punctual that she even waited for me as I was running late! She's a doctor who genuinely cares for her patients well-being.

Submitted January 11, 2018

A lovely professional competent doctor, who immediately puts you at ease. And her office manager Sandra, is top-notch, extremely helpful and accommodating!

Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Camy Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Blue Cross Of California