Dr. Camy Grewal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Camy Grewal

Very Professional and understanding. Would recommend her and practice for eye care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I find Dr Grewal delightful as a person, and she and her staff are professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Highly recommended! - E. M.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Highly professional and very accommodative , I was happy with the care that I received today and the staff were excellent .

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Very thorough eye exam. Easy to have full confidence in this practice.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Grewal is terrific. A wonderful eye doctor, and delightful to talk to. She and Sandra are kind, efficient, and professional. So happy to be dealing with them.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

A wonderful experience in Dr. Grewal's eye clinic. Both Dr. Grewal and her staff Sandra are very professional, considerate and efficient. I appreciate Dr. Grewal address all my concern and give detailed explanation. I am happy to recommend Dr. Grewal to my friend and family members.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

A fantastic doctor whom was very insightful (pardon the pun) with my most recent issue. Very understanding and will to listen to and address your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I am a new patient to Dr. Grewal and I found her to be fantastic her staff were very professional. Dr. Grewal was efficient and took the time to explain things to me. My whole experience was fabulous. Glad I was recommended to go to her. Her office respects their appointment times and in turn made my experience quick and easy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Dicaita for over 20 years so when Dr. Grewal brought his practice, I was a bit hesitant. However, all my fears were put to rest. She is extremely patient explaining every question and appears to really care. She listens and provided me with the best care possible. She was able to determine that there were extreme problems with my eyes after complications from a brain surgery. My surgeon and other doctors that I saw, would not listen. She was able to refer me to an ophthalmologist. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I discovered Dr. Grewal via this website, when I needed to change optometrists. She's very knowledgable and capable, with good people skills. My new prescription was accurate, and she willingly worked with my optician to get my vision optimized with the new prescription eyeglasses (problem turned out to be with the eyeglasses and not the prescription!). I'll be going back for regular checkups to monitor my aging myopic eyes, and am happy to recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. Camy Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company