Dr. Camy Grewal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Camy Grewal

Dr. Camy Grewal is very professional and friendly and so is her staff. I would recommend her to anyone one who looking for a Optometrists.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I find Dr. Grewal very professional and pleasant. She explains everything in detail and answers my questions. She is very knowledgeable and caring. The office staff are also very professional.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Great experience all around from reception, testing and explaining everything. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Grewal is very pleasant, very professional and is extremely thorough. She cares about her patients and their overall health as well as their eyes. I am really happy to have found someone I know I can trust.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

My first time meeting Dr. Grewal - and found her to be relaxed - pleasant - personable - She was very professional - and knowledgeable - she checked me over thoroughly and was very patient when I asked questions and had excellent quick responses. I would recommend her over any other.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Best optometrist in the city. Not only is Dr Grewal very knowledgeable, she shares her passion with her patients. I'd recommend her to all family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Grewal and Sandra are very professional and very pleasant during my eye checkup! Very recommendable indeed.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I really enjoyed my experience at Dr. Camy office. She is nice and patient, the staff is friendly and I would highly recommend their service.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I have been to see many Optometrists and Dr. Camy is by far the most knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy. She's also patient, kind and caring - which is key. Would reco her vs all other Optometrists in Toronto.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Personable, Professional, Knowledgeable & Thorough

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Camy Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients