Dr. Camy Grewal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Camy Grewal

Wonderful experience getting my eyes examined today. Dr Camy took her time explaining everything to me and I learned a lot about my own vision too! I was fit in last minute at the end of the day and the office still made time to give me advice about contacts and how to avoid straining my eyes while doing essays online. I would recommend Dr. Camy to anybody who is looking for a professional and helpful eye exam.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Superb.Nothing more to add: Ok:-))Also very easy on the EYE:-)) No pun intended:-))

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I had a very good experience with Dr. Grewal and her assistant Sandra who helped me with contact lenses!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

quick and efficient! appointment on time! nice staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I found Dr. Grewal to be very knowledgeable and professional. Her technician also was also very helpful. Would definitely recommend her services. A great experience.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Both Dr Grewal and her assistant Sandra are the epitome of professionalism and client-centred care. This was my first appointment with Dr Grewal since she took over the practice from my previous doctor who retired. She has made some amazing upgrades to technology and took a generous amount of time to explain the process and results of my eye exam. One of the best medical practitioner experiences I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Grewal, was very through and explained my results, answered all my questions. I will definitely refer her to anyone one that is looking for a good optometrist.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Grewal was thorough, client centered and generous with her knowledge. I will refer to her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Grewal is welcoming, personable and knowledgeable. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Grewal and Technician Sandra were excellent in caring and professional. I highly recommend their services

Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Camy Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients