Dr. Paul Sanghera
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(56)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Camy Grewal

Thoroughly professional, great listener, clear in explaining. Staff excellent.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Excellent. Very professional, thorough and answered all my questions in great detail. Have a very high level of confidence that she delivers excellent care for your eyes.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Very professional and personable. She answered all my questions. I'm staying with her.

Submitted July 25, 2019

Very thorough and I appreciated the explanation re the testing and findings.

Submitted July 12, 2019

Very caring, gentle, knowledgeable, very approachable!!

Submitted July 11, 2019

Very professional, took the time to explain the the retina exam which was particularly important to me as there is a family history of macular degeneration.

Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr Grewal is a good provider of eye health. she is knowledgeable and experienced. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anybody looking for an optometrist.

Submitted June 16, 2019

Great experience with my both sons. Dr. Grewal really provides great care to her patients.

Submitted June 14, 2019

Overall, Dr Grewal is an excellent optometrist, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to someone looking for a new health care provider. Dr Grewal cares about her patients, and takes the time to listen to patients' concerns. Earlier this year she helped me with an insurance claim that resulted in me getting a larger reimbursement for my laser surgery. I have had exellent results with the laser surgery recommended by Dr. Grewal - Nvision in the Yorkville area.

Submitted June 11, 2019

Saw Camy Grewal yesterday for my checkup. She is great, thorough, professional, modern, took the time to explain the retina imaging test results. Really nice and warm, and gives you confidence in what she is doing. Her assistant Sandra very good also.

Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Camy Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Illinois College of Optometry (Grad. 2009)