Dr. Camy Grewal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(55)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Camy Grewal

Dr Grewal is a good provider of eye health. she is knowledgeable and experienced. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anybody looking for an optometrist.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Great experience with my both sons. Dr. Grewal really provides great care to her patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Overall, Dr Grewal is an excellent optometrist, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to someone looking for a new health care provider. Dr Grewal cares about her patients, and takes the time to listen to patients' concerns. Earlier this year she helped me with an insurance claim that resulted in me getting a larger reimbursement for my laser surgery. I have had exellent results with the laser surgery recommended by Dr. Grewal - Nvision in the Yorkville area.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Saw Camy Grewal yesterday for my checkup. She is great, thorough, professional, modern, took the time to explain the retina imaging test results. Really nice and warm, and gives you confidence in what she is doing. Her assistant Sandra very good also.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I absolutely love this doctor. She is thorough in her work and has a compassionate heart for her patients. Will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr. Camy Grewal is very helpful and polite. She and her staff always explained everything in thorough detail and answered any of my questions. Was also pleased that she is very punctual in her timing and am never kept waiting for any length of time, unless advised.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

It's my first ever eye exam and Dr. Camy Grewal is really helpful and gave me all the info I needed. Quick process from start to finish, even when I'm using my company's insurance they'll accomodate with no hassle.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Very friendly, punctual and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr. Camy and her staff have been very welcoming and accommodating during all my visits! I appreciate the extra attention to detail and care they’ve provided. All my questions were answered patiently and I felt like I could trust them with my care. I’m glad I chose this clinic and would highly recommend it to others!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Camy Grewal is beyond exceptional. I have been seeing her for the past couple of years, and she has consistently gone above and beyond in all aspects of her care. She is incredibly kindly, warm spirited and brilliant. I am proud to make such a reference on her behalf.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr. Camy Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Illinois College of Optometry (Grad. 2009)

HealthPartners