Dr. Camy Grewal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Camy Grewal

I was a patient of Dr. Dicaita for over 20 years so when Dr. Grewal brought his practice, I was a bit hesitant. However, all my fears were put to rest. She is extremely patient explaining every question and appears to really care. She listens and provided me with the best care possible. She was able to determine that there were extreme problems with my eyes after complications from a brain surgery. My surgeon and other doctors that I saw, would not listen. She was able to refer me to an ophthalmologist. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I discovered Dr. Grewal via this website, when I needed to change optometrists. She's very knowledgable and capable, with good people skills. My new prescription was accurate, and she willingly worked with my optician to get my vision optimized with the new prescription eyeglasses (problem turned out to be with the eyeglasses and not the prescription!). I'll be going back for regular checkups to monitor my aging myopic eyes, and am happy to recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I trust Dr. Grewal to take impeccable care of my eyes and vision for the rest of my life. She is extra-ordinarily competent and very kind, caring, and there to help when I need her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr Grewal is very knowledgable and friendly. She explains everything to you and answers all you questions. I would highly recommend Dr Grewal.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Grewal and her staff, Sandra and Osman (sp?) are awesome! Scheduled appointments are on time, the staff is friendly and helpful and Dr. Grewal is amazing! She takes as much time as needed during your appointment to answer all your questions and make sure you understand results and next steps. I would highly recommend Dr. Grewal to anyone looking for an optometrist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

As a former teacher, I appreciate the way Dr. Grewal explains various procedures. Everyone at the office is very professional, from the receptionist, to the assistant doing the pre-tests. I was also given a reminder call, by phone, about my appointment, as well as a reminder to my email account. No excuse for me to miss this appointment. haha

Submitted August 21, 2018

First time seeing Dr. Grewal. She took plenty of time and explained my eye health in great detail in language I could understand. She made me very comfortable during the appointment and answered all of the questions I had about my prescription. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. Definitely will recommend Dr. Grewal to family and friends. RS

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Had a great appointment with Dr. Grewal today. She gave excellent explanations for my eye health questions, used great analogies to make medical terms clear, and made the experience very enjoyable. I left feeling confident that I got the right prescription (my eyes are tricky so this isn't always the case). Staff were also helpful. Visit was efficient and downtown location is convenient. Thanks! PT

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

It was a pleasure to meet with you and I was so comfortable to sit with you and check my eyes. IT is so easy to talk to and I am so happy to have you as my eye care. Thank you again! :)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Excellent care and service! Dr. Grewal answered all my questions and took her time with me. The office also offers a great deal on contact lenses - I bought a year supply.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Camy Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients