Ratings for Dr. Edwin Lewandowski

With my many years of Dentist Id say Dr Edwin Lewandowski a Master Dentist at his craft.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Edwin Lewandowsk. I am a very nervous patient when it comes to dental work and they went out of thier way to make me comfortable and answered any questions or concerns that I had. The office itself, is a clean and inviting environment and the the entire team from the ladies at the front desk, the hygienist, to the Doctor, makes you feel at ease. I would highly recommend them

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

I recently moved to Toronto from Montreal where I had the best dentist I could ask for in that city. After experiencing a dentist from Dante's Inferno at the age of 18, I finally found one in my early 40’s that was ideal. When I moved to Toronto, I was very concerned that I would not be able to find a dentist like the one I had in Montreal, someone who had state-of-the-art equipment to fashion implants, crowns, etc directly in the office, and someone who would be personable and have a friendly staff. I hit the lottery when I was referred to Dr. Lewandowski from my brother’s dentist (I didn’t want a dentist who was located in downtown Toronto; I wanted someone in my neighbourhood). It feels like I’m with family whenever I’m at Dr. Ed’s office, even though I’ve only been going there for a year. Top notch quality work! I hope to have many more years of such wonderful care. Highly, highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I have been with this dental clinic for over 12 years now , it was the best choice I made. The staff always greet you with a smile :-) Ed always makes sure things are good before you leave the clinic, the hygienist have never disappointed me, always happy and always friendly. Anyone I speak to about dental work knows Thornhill dental is very professional and delivers quality work with a smile.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Always pleasant and responsive. He has been my Dentist for over ten years and would never switch!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

None better!! Friendly, caring and magic hands and ability.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I was recommended to Dr Edwin , both. My wife and myself feel we now have a dentist who can look after our needs, we are both seniors and appreciate no longer paying more than we needed to . Thank also to his team for thei efficiency

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Rude and arrogant , never again , way more to chose from that are superior in every way .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

After having what seemed to be a nightmare of an experience with another dentist in Thornhill, Dr. Ed put my worries to rest. He and Rosa (and staff) made sure I was comfortable. From cracking jokes, to giving me the remote to watch tv, to bringing me a blanket when I was cold, they exceeded my expectations. I had 6 fillings done in one sitting and on my way out I laughed at myself for being so worried! Dr. Ed was super quick, gentle and did an AMAZING job with my fillings. (Not to mention, all of his equipment is state of the art, and his practice is CLEAN!!!!!!!!) I finally found my go-to Dentist!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr . Lewandowski and all of his staff , win Every reward possible with regards to how efficient they are with me . I am far from an easy patient , and I generally don't like to think about my teeth let alone going to see a dentist. ..I recently moved out of the country and I still fly out to see him as he makes every experience a pleasure. .. He really investes in his Patients with the STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT where you are able to complete any kind of procedure even unannounced prior.. He deserves all positive remarks. keep up the great service..

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016