Ratings for Dr. Edwin Lewandowski

Dr . Lewandowski and all of his staff , win Every reward possible with regards to how efficient they are with me . I am far from an easy patient , and I generally don't like to think about my teeth let alone going to see a dentist. ..I recently moved out of the country and I still fly out to see him as he makes every experience a pleasure. .. He really investes in his Patients with the STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT where you are able to complete any kind of procedure even unannounced prior.. He deserves all positive remarks. keep up the great service..

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

My teeth are still in pain because of there mistakes. Dr Lewandowski is good but his other staff not so much

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Edwin Lewandowski is our Family dentist for over eight years, including my Grandson. I would highly recommend him for all kinds of dental work and cosmetic work. He and his staff are all professional and caring. His equipment is up to date. If you use him for any dental work you will be very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Great dentist. Dr. Lewandowski and his team are friendly, knowledgeable, and take excellent care of their patients. I had to have my first root canal and was very apprehensive about it. Dr. Lewandowski accommodated me on short notice, and the procedure was painless and the staff were comforting throughout. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

best dentist I has used, been a patient for about 5 yrs, this guy is friendly and knows his stuff

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

After having had a horrible experience with a prior dentist, my family and I have recently become patients of Dr. Ed. In the short time we've seen him, he has performed heroic dentistry on my parents and has saved teeth that according to another "dentist" were past the point of being saved. He filled four cavities I had (my first) and made the experience a very pleasant one. His excellent skills, great knowledge, professional and very friendly staff coupled with his top notch office and equipment make Dr. Ed and his team one of the best, if not, the best in Thornhill. I highly recommend him and give him two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

My family and I have been patients for a number of years and we have found him to be an excellent, knowledgeable and caring dentist. In fact on one occasion I broke my front tooth on a Sunday morning and it was fixed before noon. Great service and many thanks.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

The Best Dentist around Thornhill/GTA. I get my teeth cleaned there regularly. Just had a Root-Canal, didn't feel a thing...no joke. Dr. Lewandowski and his staff are extremely professional and kind. The staff really cares about their patients. I would recommend Dr. Ed Lewandowski and his team to Everyone!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Worst experience of my life. I went in for a small filling and left in pain and he cant fix it yet. He is rude and tho he looks comforting is anything but.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

He is the only doctor that helped me overcome my dentist phobia. He is always professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. His staff is terrific!! Always polite and caring. He is also quite flexible with payment plans. He is the best dentist I've met, would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009