Ratings for Dr. C. Morana

This guy is a crook. He will help people as long as he gets a kickback. He did paperwork for my inlaws due to a car accident and he always asks where is portion of the settlement is.... This guy is disgusting and should be banned from practicing medicine. Please do not use him

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

This man should be audited by the board. It's sad to see these elderly patients be taken for a ride (including my family members) so this man can make money. He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Watch out for this idiot. Something he says isn't a big deal, may actually be something very serious. He misdiagnosed someone I know & now that person is very ill. this could have been avoided if this Dr. MORONA had done his JOB properly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I am honestly shocked to see some bad reviews for Dr. Morana. He has been my family Dr for 34 yrs. His is so kind, caring and a compassionate man when he comes to being your Dr. Yes if you don't like wait times, he is not the Dr. for you. He does have a lot of patients, young and old and if you really were in a situation and needed him he would take on a new patient for you, but the first thing he would tell you is IF YOU DON'T MIND THE HOUR WAIT AT TIMES, THEN I WILL HELP YOU!! and please don't waste his time. He has seniors that can't get out and he makes appoint to visit them in their homes. IF THERE WAS ANYONE I WOULD WANT ON MY SIDE, ITS HIM!!! He has been there for me thru so much and I owe him my life. Most recent was when my father was sick and dying he took him on when my father's own Dr would just look at me and say he is only going to get worse and gave him a wrong diagnosis. God Bless DR. Morana and his family. He truly is a God Send

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I have no clue where any good reviews are coming from for Dr. Morana. The last straw was when I went to him for a nagging cough and he told me I had asthma. Asthma didn't make any sense to me at all and didn't match what I was feeling. When I questioned his diagnosis he replied "I'm a doctor.. I've been a doctor for several years... I don't THINK.. I KNOW". I left feeling defeated with a prescription for an inhaler. A week later I went to a walk-in clinic and was diagnosed with post nasal drip. And when I got that diagnosis it felt right and made sense. I've deregistered from him and am now seeing a doctor who actually takes the time to listen to me. Furthermore, Dr. Morana sees both of my parents. He takes advantage of their blind faith and isn't afraid to come right out and ask for gifts. His actions are completely unacceptable and I'm sure he's taken advantage of several other aging Italian people.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

That is the worst family doctor I've ever been to... there is always a long wait he is never on time... has no knowledge at all... he never gave me a straight answer and he is always on a hurry and when we ask him a question he gets mad,, on my last visit he prescribed me a birth control medication that am not allowed to take... I stop going to him since that time... seriously his licensed should be taking away from him,,,, but his staff are very nice though.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

The absolute worst doctor I have ever been to. Thinks he knows a lot about medicine....but knows NOTHING!!! If you are unlucky and have him as a doctor, please check on the internet or with Telehealth before you take any of his prescribed medicine. On many occasions myself and other family member had to be rushed to emergency/walk-in clinics because of something he prescribed us....and he has been our doctor for a long, long time. Well, thank God I got out so if anyone reading this goes there...please leave!!! Save yourselves while you still can!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Morana is a very knowledgable GP who is very aware of concerning symptoms and does not hesitate to order tests or blood work in a timely manner. I definitely reccomend him as he is the best GP I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Very Overated Dr he is always late, you wait an hour to an hour and a half for a 3 to 5 minute visit, he see's alot of husband and wives at the same time which become social visits more than medical appointments,This dr used to be fantastic,you would get a 10- 15 min visit where he would do follow ups, and ask quesions no longer he has made his fortunes and no longer cares about his patients only his pockets and what he puts in them, very selfish and greedy.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Staff is hit and miss. Service is poor. Morana is NEVER on time...very disrespectful of other people's time! We work too! He's helpful when it's easy... you only ever get 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011