You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher Kawa

Dr. Christopher Kawa's Ratings

After trying another local chiropractor with no relief, I decided to try Discover Chiropractic/ Dr. Kawa is committed to helping you become healthy overall. He works to find the underlying cause of your pain, and works to fix it so that you heal, as opposed to just masking the pain. I recommend him to all of my friends in Brick New Jersey as their chiropractor, as well as all of my family. Thanks for being awesome Dr. Kawa!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

When someone asks me why I rarely get sick, I tell them I contribute my good health to the expertise and professionalism of Dr. Chris Kawa, Discover Chiropractic in Brick, NJ. With his special techniques and state of the art equipment I am able to maintain good health and live a happy life. It is so much easier to be happy when one is healthy. Marge G.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I've been seeing DrKawa for 10 years or more. I get regular adjustments every 2 weeks. He listens to my complaints and reacts accordingly. The office is pleasant and friendly. I couldn't bowl without the adjustments. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

The best, bar none. Works to relieve your psi. Whole finding the root of the problem. Asks questions, gives answers and treats you with the respect you deserve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

It does not take long to realize that you have made the right choice as Dr. Kawa & his staff listen to your needs & put a plan in motion to begin the process of better health!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I love Dr Kawa ,he has helped me tremendously,the staff has always been excellent ,couldnt play golf without his adjustments .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr. Kawa is an excellent chiropractor. I have been to two or three other chiropractors and he uses the latest technology and his techniques work well. I would highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I was highly impressed with Dr. Kawa's knowledge and expert care. He seems very confident and has a great bedside manner. The care I received was very effective. He has a technique that helped me with my neck pain due to forward head posture. This has also helped my migraine headaches.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Chris Kawa. He is very down-to-earth and knowledgeable, and definitely has a great 'bedside manner'. He and his staff are very personable. I have been under chiropractic care for almost 10 years and have been seeing Dr. Kawa for about 6 months now and I'm having much more improvement than I have had in years. I highly recommend Dr. Chris Kawa of Discover Chiropractic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kawa for many years to have adjustments due to Football, Running, and Weight Lifting causing stress on my spine. I always leave his office feeling 100% better. He is very sociable and knowledge and will answer any questions you might have about chiropractic care or wellness/fitness in general. A couple of weeks ago, I had severe lower back pain. So much so I could not sleep at night and not even sit in my car to drive, it was that unbearable. I scheduled my appointment with Dr. Chris and told him what the problems were and he immediately diagnosed the problem and made the adjustments. The difference was night and day! It was also none too soon because I had a long car trip over the weekend (about 16 hours of driving in the car). I can honestly say that after all that driving I felt wonderful, albeit a little sleepy. The staff is also very friendly and courteous, so much so that it is an enjoyable experience to wait a couple minutes in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404907].votes_count ]]