Ratings for Dr. Christopher Kawa

The minute I received a call back from Dr kawa himself I knew he was the chiropractor I needed to improve the quality of my life. He was kind and caring and made me feel very comfortable just talking to him on the phone about my problem. He scheduled me that same day, and I was impressed with all the knowkedge and detailed information He provided . He is skilled and uses these high tech testing machines for individual treatments . I feel overall mentally and physically better in such short time .I strogly recommend Dr.kawa and his friendly staff!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

After trying another local chiropractor with no relief, I decided to try Discover Chiropractic/ Dr. Kawa is committed to helping you become healthy overall. He works to find the underlying cause of your pain, and works to fix it so that you heal, as opposed to just masking the pain. I recommend him to all of my friends in Brick New Jersey as their chiropractor, as well as all of my family. Thanks for being awesome Dr. Kawa!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

When someone asks me why I rarely get sick, I tell them I contribute my good health to the expertise and professionalism of Dr. Chris Kawa, Discover Chiropractic in Brick, NJ. With his special techniques and state of the art equipment I am able to maintain good health and live a happy life. It is so much easier to be happy when one is healthy. Marge G.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I've been seeing DrKawa for 10 years or more. I get regular adjustments every 2 weeks. He listens to my complaints and reacts accordingly. The office is pleasant and friendly. I couldn't bowl without the adjustments. He's the best.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

The best, bar none. Works to relieve your psi. Whole finding the root of the problem. Asks questions, gives answers and treats you with the respect you deserve.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

It does not take long to realize that you have made the right choice as Dr. Kawa & his staff listen to your needs & put a plan in motion to begin the process of better health!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I love Dr Kawa ,he has helped me tremendously,the staff has always been excellent ,couldnt play golf without his adjustments .

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Kawa is an excellent chiropractor. I have been to two or three other chiropractors and he uses the latest technology and his techniques work well. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I was highly impressed with Dr. Kawa's knowledge and expert care. He seems very confident and has a great bedside manner. The care I received was very effective. He has a technique that helped me with my neck pain due to forward head posture. This has also helped my migraine headaches.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Chris Kawa. He is very down-to-earth and knowledgeable, and definitely has a great 'bedside manner'. He and his staff are very personable. I have been under chiropractic care for almost 10 years and have been seeing Dr. Kawa for about 6 months now and I'm having much more improvement than I have had in years. I highly recommend Dr. Chris Kawa of Discover Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Christopher Kawa's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1991)

Kaiser-Permanente