Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko

“Thank heavens for this center. The staff is professional and I have a new mouth because of Dr. Fialka-Eshenko She is amazing" (as a person who hates dentists) and this whole office makes you feel like part of the family! Making you comfortable and explaining everything-- giving you options NOT ordering what has to be done--(which I always in the past interpreted more money for them) -- taking the time out to work out a plan-- understanding $ issues and age!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

An exceptional dentist. Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and gentle.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Fialka Eshenko and staff provided excellent dental care for our family. We have used her services for 20 years, over this period, our family has always felt that our needs both preventative and immediate have been addressed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I've been going to see Dr. Fialka-Eshenko for years and always found her and her staff to be professional, caring and helpful. Everything is always well-explained in advance of any procedure that's being done and Dr. Fialka-Eshenko cares and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. I would not hesitate at all in recommending her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Just haatd my teeth checked and cleaned. Nice to know that all the crowns and filings that have been done in the last couple of years a in good shape. Thank you Dr. Fialka-Eshenko such a great dentist!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I found the staff very friendly,informative,my whole experience was great!! Almost pain free!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

She agreed to do adjustments I knew I needed. I had a series of them and was almost comfortable. I went back one last time for fine-tuning and she cut down a tooth that was low in my bite, against my will, and caused an excruciating imbalance. She didn't charge me for that appointment, but I was out $ for the series I'd had and back in terrible pain. No knowledge of how to position a patient to balance their bite, just the reclined feet up for the dentist's convenience. Her assistant glued a crown on an implant with permanent glue, though promising it was temporary glue. No idea how this can be repaired, and the crown needs replacing. Don't know if this will post, or do they do their own ratings?

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

There is only one thing to say about Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko and her team. They CARE!! The first time I went into her office (15 years and a few broken teeth after my last visit with a dentist) I was relieve to be welcome without prejudice and a warm smile! One thing that I am very grateful for is that they tried (and succeed) to find me a spot for what would be a very long procedure on a very short notice. Even when I was showing up, without warning, for a question or a problem that I had about a procedure we had the day before, they were always finding some time in between two patients to see me. At the final stage of my restoration, Dr. Fialka-Eshenko made sure I was completely satisfied with the result (returning the crown at one occasion because the fit wasn't good enough, for her!) She is also working with another dentist, Dr. Seve, who specialize in root canal. During the procedure, I literally almost felt asleep, I also highly recommended him! As for the rest of her staff, her assistants and receptionists really take time to listen and help you any way they can. If there’s a team you should consider for general or cosmetic dentistry, it’s Dr. Fialka-Eshenko’s team. Because if there’s one thing that’s important it’s someone that truly CARES!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Fialka-Eshenko for many years and I have to say her work ethic and genuine concern for her patients is commendable. She is meticulous and truly cares. I have felt relaxed to the point that I sometimes have dozed off and had a nap during a teeth cleaning or dental procedure! I totally trust her and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Fialka-Eshenko is a wonderful dentist who cares about you as a patient and a person. She always explains in detail all treatment options and listens to your concerns. I have been a patient for many years. I recently had to have several teeth removed (my fault not hers). I am thrilled with my new implants and crowns. All of the staff do greet you with smiles and are very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017