Ratings for Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko

There is only one thing to say about Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko and her team. They CARE!! The first time I went into her office (15 years and a few broken teeth after my last visit with a dentist) I was relieve to be welcome without prejudice and a warm smile! One thing that I am very grateful for is that they tried (and succeed) to find me a spot for what would be a very long procedure on a very short notice. Even when I was showing up, without warning, for a question or a problem that I had about a procedure we had the day before, they were always finding some time in between two patients to see me. At the final stage of my restoration, Dr. Fialka-Eshenko made sure I was completely satisfied with the result (returning the crown at one occasion because the fit wasn't good enough, for her!) She is also working with another dentist, Dr. Seve, who specialize in root canal. During the procedure, I literally almost felt asleep, I also highly recommended him! As for the rest of her staff, her assistants and receptionists really take time to listen and help you any way they can. If there’s a team you should consider for general or cosmetic dentistry, it’s Dr. Fialka-Eshenko’s team. Because if there’s one thing that’s important it’s someone that truly CARES!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Fialka-Eshenko for many years and I have to say her work ethic and genuine concern for her patients is commendable. She is meticulous and truly cares. I have felt relaxed to the point that I sometimes have dozed off and had a nap during a teeth cleaning or dental procedure! I totally trust her and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Fialka-Eshenko is a wonderful dentist who cares about you as a patient and a person. She always explains in detail all treatment options and listens to your concerns. I have been a patient for many years. I recently had to have several teeth removed (my fault not hers). I am thrilled with my new implants and crowns. All of the staff do greet you with smiles and are very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Excellent and friendly service. I have been going to this dental office for several years and would highly recommend it. All the staff greet you with smiles when you enter and provide a wonderful service. They are the reason I have no fears going to the dentist! Brenda S.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Fialka-Eshenko is an outstanding dentist, who understood exactly what I needed and what needed to be done. Her kind and caring attitude was obvious right from the start. I get very uneasy sitting in a dental chair. Well, she made me feel so comfortable it took away all of my anxiety. She has a very calming, trusting attitude. I whole heartily recommend Dr. Fialka with anyone. 5 out 5 in every category. If I can did it, any one can!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Fialka-eshenko is an amazing dentist, she is just so nice and actually cares about her patients. I came to her office because my general dentist didn't provide the procedure I needed, and she listened to me carefully the entire time during the consultation and I just knew I could trust her. I got my procedure done with her and her dental assistant is also amazing. She made me feel safe and relaxed the entire time and she told me what they were doing step by step throughout the entire procedure. They all work so amazing as a team and her receptionist is also amazing and I just felt super thankful to everyone at their office! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist, or looking to change dentists. 5/5 all around!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Fialka straight shooter appreciate that, staff friendly knowledgeable, cutting the tension.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

After my last visit with my family dentist my right jaw developed unbearable pain, I could hardly open my mouth and only eat liquids through a straw. I went back to my family dentist as well as my GP. Both doctors prescribed muscle relaxants and pain killers. My condition did not improve after a week so I located Focus on Smiles on line. Dr. Fialka-Eshenko is a neuromuscular dentist and from day one the Doctor and her friendly professional staff made me feel so comfortable. After four treatment visits I can fully open my mouth with no pain in my jaw and I owe it all to Dr. Fialka-Eshenko and her wonderful team. I would highly recommend her to everyone and cannot thank the Focus on Smiles group for the rewarding outcome of my treatment. Thank you so much. Gordon M.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Amazing staff and excellent care. I have never had the amazing dental care and my needs met like my visit with Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko. I recommend anyone and everyone that needs dental care of any type to make an appointment at Focus on Smiles.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Focus on Smiles is a wonderful practice. They are thorough with their overall care and concern. Their highly trained staff and use of technology is outstanding. They have opened theirs arms to help us take care of our smiles and over all care and oral hygiene! Thank you to the staff of Focus on Smile!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014