Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Wise

Dr wise performed shoulder surgery on me and was not only compassionate, knowledgeable and helpful , he did a great job on my shoulder restoring complete range of motion which allowed me to get back to bowling, swimming and gardening without pain. Follow up was also good with his patience and listening to my concerns and questions. If I need another surgery I would definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Wise scheduled for 9:45. I arrived to see TWO receptionists both chatting with each other and totally ignoring my presence at the front desk until I spoke up! VERY RUDE! UNPROFESSIONAL! I filled out the paper work and a nurse came to get me around 9:50. From 9:50 to 10:35 I sat in the examination room waiting, no nurse's or doctor ever poked their head in to give me an update as to why is was taking so long. So finally, nearly 45 mins later, I decided it was time to take my leave. Dr. Wise and the staff at Winchester Orthopaedic Associates Ltd. were either disinterested in my health or simply so incompetent that they forgot my presence in the room.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

very good Doctor, really cares about his patients

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Thomas W. Wise's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, VA