Ratings for Dr. Daniel Phillips

This was one of the best visits I have had with a doctor. Dr. Phillips and his staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable from the snacks in the waiting room, warm smiles, calming words, and the expertise shown by Dr Phillips during the test. I would highly recommend Dr. Phillips if you need diagostic nerve testing done.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Phillips is a very thoughtful and thorough neurologist. He has a calming personality and that really put me at ease. From my perspective he is extremely competent and I would recommend him highly for diagnostic work. He is a doctor who really cares about the patient he is evaluating and in particular he is respectful of the patient's feelings.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

the doctor was very rudd and would not tell me anything about the test i was having done the visit was the worst i have ever had with a doctor i would never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Daniel Phillips's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal