Ratings for Dr. Darshan A. Dave

I should of put a 5 star ⭐️ because I had cluster migraines and he has me on the right medication and he will not prescribe addiction drugs and he listens I can tell you from experience I have been to many of Doctors that this Doctor sits with you and ask how are you doing on the medication that I have you on, not to many will do that. The nurses are very friendly and nice and listens to me. I drive 1 hour to get there and it sure is worth it, because he helped me with my migraines, which saves me from going to the hospital getting a shot in my butt, so I sure do appreciate him and his Staff 🙂

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Wish I had never heard of this doctor because it has been a bad experience

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

You cannot understand what this man is saying. Luckily I work in healthcare and went with my wife to her appointment and was able, with some difficulty, to decipher what he was saying. He told her "eat more salt" and ordered some tests. Not a fan of this fella.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I was a new patient and I was seen right away he was very nice and helpful and his staff was really nice too he is not a pill Pusher and that's why a lot of people are talking about him badly. He actually found a way to treat micronic neuropathy without using pain pills

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Horrible man he should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Left me sitting in a hospital while pregnant for days before he saw me. Came in with a terrible attitude and said "well it is probably just a TIA see me after you deliver" because I refused an MRI during pregnancy. THEN 2 months post partum I saw him for results from the EEG and Tilt Table Test he requested. I was a new, nursing mother, who waited over 2 hours and walked out furious before he came to see me! PITIFUL!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Very uncaring--the woman in the office said there would be a charge for a copy of my blood work. Called the lab and they sent me a copy right away-- no charge. Never went back.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Nastiest, most uncaring, condescending physician I have ever come in contact with.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I myself have MS and have been to many different doctors but after this summer I had a relapse and Dr. Dave come to my rescue! Nope not really having bedside manners, he does have a short fuse but he knows his stuff and he will help you! Awesome neurologist...

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

What I'm seeing from other reviews is at his office he's nice to you. Well let me tell you, this man is entirely different when he sees patients in a hospital. He was consulted when I was admitted from ER for my stroke related symptoms. Told me it was stress, was rude and arrogant and stormed out within two minutes. I was left confused and hurting. Later that day, hospital staff let me know he was escorted out by charleston police for throwing a fit and attacking another doctor over him being asked to wait until the other doctor was finished speaking with the patient. Office patients take note. This doc has a short fuse. By the way, 6 other docs all agrees on my serious medical diagnosis and it was NOT stress. What a quack.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Darshan A. Dave's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, South Gujarat Univ, Surat, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1990)

GHI