Ratings for Dr. Darshan A. Dave

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Dave and his practitioners. He helps keep my seizures and migraines in check.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Dave is a very good doctor. I see him for pain management and he has helped me a lot. His treatment is appropriate. He prescribes what you need but does not over medicate. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

To the contrary of what everybody has said, he is perhaps the finest physician in the field, and he truly shows dedicated care to ALL of his patients and ensures that he can set them on the finest path to good health. And for those that have made brash comments regarding his words of advice and the treatment he gives, it's probably because quite frankly there isn't anything else that can be done, so you should not feel dissatisfied. In addition, he is very kind and is not snobby to any regard.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I should of put a 5 star ⭐️ because I had cluster migraines and he has me on the right medication and he will not prescribe addiction drugs and he listens I can tell you from experience I have been to many of Doctors that this Doctor sits with you and ask how are you doing on the medication that I have you on, not to many will do that. The nurses are very friendly and nice and listens to me. I drive 1 hour to get there and it sure is worth it, because he helped me with my migraines, which saves me from going to the hospital getting a shot in my butt, so I sure do appreciate him and his Staff 🙂

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Wish I had never heard of this doctor because it has been a bad experience

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

You cannot understand what this man is saying. Luckily I work in healthcare and went with my wife to her appointment and was able, with some difficulty, to decipher what he was saying. He told her "eat more salt" and ordered some tests. Not a fan of this fella.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I was a new patient and I was seen right away he was very nice and helpful and his staff was really nice too he is not a pill Pusher and that's why a lot of people are talking about him badly. He actually found a way to treat micronic neuropathy without using pain pills

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Horrible man he should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Left me sitting in a hospital while pregnant for days before he saw me. Came in with a terrible attitude and said "well it is probably just a TIA see me after you deliver" because I refused an MRI during pregnancy. THEN 2 months post partum I saw him for results from the EEG and Tilt Table Test he requested. I was a new, nursing mother, who waited over 2 hours and walked out furious before he came to see me! PITIFUL!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Very uncaring--the woman in the office said there would be a charge for a copy of my blood work. Called the lab and they sent me a copy right away-- no charge. Never went back.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Darshan A. Dave's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, South Gujarat Univ, Surat, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1990)

Healthlink