Ratings for Dr. Darshan A. Dave

Horrible man he should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Left me sitting in a hospital while pregnant for days before he saw me. Came in with a terrible attitude and said "well it is probably just a TIA see me after you deliver" because I refused an MRI during pregnancy. THEN 2 months post partum I saw him for results from the EEG and Tilt Table Test he requested. I was a new, nursing mother, who waited over 2 hours and walked out furious before he came to see me! PITIFUL!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Very uncaring--the woman in the office said there would be a charge for a copy of my blood work. Called the lab and they sent me a copy right away-- no charge. Never went back.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Nastiest, most uncaring, condescending physician I have ever come in contact with.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I myself have MS and have been to many different doctors but after this summer I had a relapse and Dr. Dave come to my rescue! Nope not really having bedside manners, he does have a short fuse but he knows his stuff and he will help you! Awesome neurologist...

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

What I'm seeing from other reviews is at his office he's nice to you. Well let me tell you, this man is entirely different when he sees patients in a hospital. He was consulted when I was admitted from ER for my stroke related symptoms. Told me it was stress, was rude and arrogant and stormed out within two minutes. I was left confused and hurting. Later that day, hospital staff let me know he was escorted out by charleston police for throwing a fit and attacking another doctor over him being asked to wait until the other doctor was finished speaking with the patient. Office patients take note. This doc has a short fuse. By the way, 6 other docs all agrees on my serious medical diagnosis and it was NOT stress. What a quack.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I didn't care for him at all. He didn't listen to me. I have had migraines for 20yrs and know what I can take and what I cannot. After trying a few things he just came flat out and told m that there was nothing else he could do for me. And one of his staff never had shoes on. She would be in socks or barefoot. This is very unprofessional. This wasn't recently, it was in 2012.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Dave is a wonderful doctor. I suffer from SEVERE debilitating migraines and he has bent over backwards to help me find relief. He is not a pill pusher, he will has also listened to me and makes small talk every time. I too am a cancer patient and he always is concerned with my well being. I'm not a blonde haired, blue eyed, cheerleading type so I have no idea where that person got that from. He has always treated me with respect and everyone I've talked to that leaves before me says the same when asked. Once again, he is a great man and doctor. Not to mention you don't have to wait 3 hours in his office before being seen.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I am pregnant and had a complicated migraine and TIA. I had to wait over 30 hours and be transported to a different hospital, overnight, to see Dr. Dave. He was to see me at 7am prior to office hours. He saw me at 5 pm that evening and wasn't in the room 3 minutes. I was miserable and irritable. It was terrible treatement to have to wait that long to see someone for such a short amoutn of time. He was rude and judgemental. I did not feel he was making a decision in favor of my child and therefor refused all treatement. He may know what he is talking about, but he needs to take into consideration individual needs, which he DOES NOT!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I have read the other ratings on this site and I have to say that I strongly disagree with the ones that put Dr. Dave down. I was diagnosed with MS in February 2012. I went to several other drs before him & they couldn't find anything wrong with me. Within just a few short months & a few tests (a spinal tap) he diagnosed me. He has been very good to me ever since. He spends as much time with me as I need at each office visit. He explains things very well. I had a relapse & was hospitalized for five days. He was very attentive while I was in the hospital & came to see me every day. Dr. Dave is human & makes mistakes just like you & I but I can verify that he will do all that he can for you. I live 1 1/2 hours away from his office & I also see another dr in the same hosptial. He will go out of his way to make the appts together so I don't have to make so many trips. He has also met me at the hospital on Saturday for testing so I don't have to miss work. He is great!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Darshan A. Dave's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, South Gujarat Univ, Surat, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1990)

Oxford