Ratings for Dr. Gurjeet Dulai

Dr. Dulai is another one of the legendary Smyth Associate Medical Clinic doctors. Unfortunately he has been picked off the bachelor tree by some lucky woman. I found him to be as knowledgeable as he is attractive. He is always dressed like he is going to a GQ shoot. He also works in the Leduc Emergency department and he treated our son when he used the lawnmower to trim the hedge. Poor Dwayne cut the tips off of all his fingers while holding up the lawnmower. When we got to the ER Dr. Dulai has just shocked a man back to life from a heart attack, delivered a preterm baby, and talked a suicidal patient off the roof of the hospital. He was so good with Dwayne, many people laugh at Dwayne because his eyes are crossed and he like to wear a ball cap that says "Chick Magnet" . Not Dr. Dulai, he quickly froze my son's hands and proceeded to attach all his fingers including the tendons, nerves and blood vessels. One year later, except for a little scarring Dwayne is on the front porch again playing his favorite song from that Deliverance movie. Thank you, Dr. Dulai.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr.Dulai has been my work place injury physician for roughly a year now and he has helped me so much. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and reassuring. I'd recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I've only seen him once. I only had about a 15 min wait. He seems to listen to all concerns and didn't push them aside. I'm looking forward to him being my family Dr.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I'm happy to finally have found a Dr. that cares about his patients, takes time to listen and is very personable. I don't mind that I have to drive over an hour to see him. It will be nice to figure out some answers.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr Dulai is probably the best doctor I have had. He is very thorough in trying to solve any issue that my husband or I have. If he doesn't have the answer he will investigate it or refer you to someone who is well trained in the medical issues you may have. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

By far and away the most pleasant and sympathetic doctor I have come across. I could prattle on, but having a doctor who listens and seems to still see his patients as humans rather than problems is beyond words.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Met him when I found out the hard way that I am allergic to shrimp... went to the ER in Leduc and he was the attending. He asked me who my family doctor was and I told him that I had been looking for one since I moved here a year and a half earlier but could not find a doctor. He immediately said that he would be my doctor and gave me the clinic's phone number. Very helpful and a great listener. Seems to genuinely care about me and my needs. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I left my previous family doctor and found Dr.Dulai. I find him to be very pleasant and kind and he has never rushed me and always listens to my concerns. I like that he is open to the fact that I prefer natural methods. Overall I am very happy I found him and will continue to use him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Dulai is amazing! My experience has been great but a friend of mine just saw him and is alive thanks to Dr. Dulai's insistence on going the extra distance. This led to the early discovery of cancer. Thanks for being a great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

dislike the clinic. very rude. NEVER on time. doctor is very basic, doesn't investigate anything, just piles on the pills or passes the buck. doesn't remember anything that was done or said in prior appointments. Almost seems as though he wants you to diagnose yourself and do his job for him. can very seldom get in to see this doctor always atleast a week or more wait. then a 20-30 min wait each appointment to feel rushed out the door. reception staff is rude, huge amounts of no shows in this clinic but no cancellation list or walk in availability...avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013