Ratings for Dr. Adam E. Feret

Great Staff, great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel totally comfortabl

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I YEAR AFTER ADAM FERET (SO CALLED DENTIST ????? ) FIXED MY TEETH ALL THE FILLINGS FELL OUT AND WHEN I WENT BACK HE WANTED TO CHARGE ME ANOTHER $ 5,000 TO FIX THEM

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Feret is the best dentist I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. I would highly recommend him. His staff is very nice and always give you an appt. in an emergency.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Everytime you go into his office - there is a new gimmick! Veneers - Periodontic disease - new crowns - sleep apnea - who knows what is next...there is always something for sale...and they are real a sales staff...guess the swamp is next

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

AVOID!! THIS DENTIST IS NOT HONEST. FIRST, HE TOLD ME HE WAS GIVING ME PORCELAIN MATERIAL. AFTER HE COMPLETED THE WORK, IT TURNED OUT HE USED PLASTIC COMPOSITE RESIN INSTEAD. THEN, HE HAD ME BE EVALUATED BY HIS ASSISTANT FOR GUM DISEASE; SAID I HAD SEVERE GUM AND BONE PROBLEMS REQUIRING MULTIPLE EXPENSIVE TREATMENTS. I WENT FOR 2ND OPINION FROM A LICENSED PERIODONTIST. PERIODONTIST STATED I HAD NO PERIODONTAL PROBLEMS AT ALL!! WE ALL DESERVE HONEST EVALUATIONS AND TREATMENT FROM A GENERAL DENTIST. THE ONLY POSITIVE THING WAS THAT HE HAS A LOVELY OFFICE AND PLEASANT STAFF.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I went to Dr.Feret after I had a root canal to get my crown. After having the mold made I went back to have the permanent crown put on. He messed up the mold and left the room. His assistant told me he would be back to put a temporary on and they were going to take another mold. Three weeks later I returned...he put the crown on and I noticed not only was I in pain, my speech is now affected. I called at 3 weeks and was told to give it time. At 6 weeks I went back (last week). He said "What do you want me to do?". I said your the professional, I want you to fix it. He said the lab made a good mold. Then he said "Well, I could pull your tooth, then what?" He filed down the inside of the crown, which did nothing. I am still in pain and still can't talk properly. I told him I think my jaw is misaligned. He just smirked at me. He offered no help. The man has no compassion and shouldn't work with the public. 7 weeks later and now I have to find someone who can help me. Bad dentist!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I've saved alot of time, money & pain by visiting Dr. Feret because of his in-depth review of my periodontal condition & his recommendation for a permanent bridge, rather than expensive & painful implants. His staff are excellent, friendly & very knowledgeable. I've been to a few periodontists and this is the 1st time anyone medicated before deep scaling, made recommendations on how to keep your gums healthy and took the time to do a through job. I can't tell you how happy I am to have found Dr. Feret and his team. These are dedicated professionals and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

I felt he rushed through procedures letting his assistant finish up

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I went to Dr. Feret to have 2 crowns placed on my upper left molars. When I went to have the temporary crown adjusted, because I was in extreme pain he told me to take over the counter pain meds or if I needed he could prescribe something with codeine in it. I had to insist that he take the temporary crown off and adjust it. Once he took off the temporary crown he realized the crown was too wide, and there was too much cement placed in the crown. When the permanent crown was put on I had to return 3 times for adjustments, and it still doesn't fit properly. I would not recommend you send your dog to Dr. Feret, because a dentist that would rather medicate a problem than correct a problem is not a good dentist. His staff are pleasant and friendly, but they failed to submit my dental claim.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009