You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Adel Nakhla

Excellent doctor, one of the very best in my area indeed. He is been my family doctor for over 10 years now and I remember waiting for him only when it is very busy in winter peak times as I would at other clinics, but generally he is on time. Staff are pleasant and helpful. Dr. Nakhla is very knowledgeable and would refer to specialist when required even for second opinion and he write down the referral on the spot. He is very well liked and highly respected for what he offer to his patients and to the community in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Very Bad Doctor, we wait for 3 hrs and didn't get in. We asked him to transfer us to specialist and then he said he will do but he didn't do that. He is dealing with us like goods to commerce. I don't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

The waiting time is long 2-3 hours with appointment...Staff is unpleasant.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Agree waiting is 3 hours at least, you take a day off from work or not does not matter, staff frustrated from doctor being behind ALL THE TIME, confused profiles unorganized office, referral to specialist forget it, wait and pray nothing happen!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Best doctor ever met after trying couple of them.Dr Nakhla is a good listener ,very caring and take his time to explain me the problem and what need to done about it in clear easy to understand way.strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I had to find another doctor because I could no longer stand Dr. Nakhla!! Minimum wait is 2 hours!! That is insane! He rushes you each time. When I had a stroke, I finally realized what kind of doctor he is truly. I waited over 3 months for him to sign a paper (disability forms). The government send me to my house 'warning' notices to tell me that they did not received any doctor's forms. I was very frustrated. Each visit, I was frustrated waiting (of course my blood pressure rose), when it was time for me to see him. He would check my pressure, it was high. Of course! Staff is his problem. He shouldn't have over accepted more patients. No wonder it is very disorganized at the office. People are frustrated in the waiting room! He is a smiley doctor but dishonest behind that face. 'God bless you' with a smile for each rushing visit & 2-3 hours wait. No thank you!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr Nakhla had been my doctor for many years, he is passionate and take the time to explain and follow up. He goes the extra mile and listen to my concerns and always does a plan of action to help me on long term. Thank you Dr Nakhla.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Overbooks patients. Long waiting time. Uncomfortable waiting room to spend two hours waiting.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Adel Nakhla's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, one of the very best in my area indeed. He is been my family doctor for over 10 years now and I remember waiting for him only when it is very ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very Bad Doctor, we wait for 3 hrs and didn't get in. We asked him to transfer us to specialist and then he said he will do but he didn't do that. He is dealin..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The waiting time is long 2-3 hours with appointment...Staff is unpleasant."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful and knowledgeable doctor who cares greatly for his patients. He is very thorough with each patient which does cause long waits but, worth it."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience...does not do follow-up and being a diabetic, every month I need to see him to get the medicines!!! "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Agree waiting is 3 hours at least, you take a day off from work or not does not matter, staff frustrated from doctor being behind ALL THE TIME, confused profile..."

March 29, 2015