Dr. Victor Quintoro

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Victor Quintoro

Saw Dr. Quintoro for heel pain. Diagnosed and explained plantar fasciitis, taped my feet and made custom orthotics. Pain of 2 years GONE! Great Dr., really explained things well and made it easy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Quintero is very competent and makes the patient feel relaxed. He made recommendations to help my dry cracked skin. Thanks. His staff is young and very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Thank you Dr Quintoro for making me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I was able to,get an appointment quickly to see Dr Quintoro. He is a very nice man, thoughtful, listened to me and made very helpful recommendations regarding foot wear and excercise for my foot condition.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr.Quintoro and Dr.Mathews preformed a Bunionectomy on my left foot on November 29, 2016. The surgery was no problem , I was awake, not afraid. I just got my small foot cast off December 16 and I am walking, and rode my stationary bike today! I am doing my other foot in April 2017! Pleased already do not listen to the horror stories!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I have to thank Dr Quintaro for his help. I have been to other podiatrist, who had no time to wxplain to mr thewhy my feet were bad and just took my money without any care at all. Dr. Quintaro has changed my daily life and can not thank him enough..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Quintoro was very helpful in explaining the foot casting process for my insoles. I feel a significant difference in body alignment when playing sports and day to day activities. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

My entire experience with Dr. Quintoro has been just wonderful. He and the entire staff at Vancouver Podiatry are very caring and conscientious. I had never had toenail surgery before, but Dr. Quintoro made me very comfortable and after a speedy recovery, all of my foot pain is gone. Thanks, doctor!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Quintoro fixed my bunion last year and since then it has been great. Surgery went as explained and I was back walking in 3 weeks. Nice, honest doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

pleasant,helpful,well spoken,ready to answer all my questions

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Victor Quintoro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Victor Quintoro’s deep love for sports and physical activity led him to pursue a Bachelor in Exercise Science specializing in Athletic Therapy from Concordia University in Montreal. Working with athletes as a therapist was a dream come true for Dr. Quintoro. However, he soon recognized the necessity for proper diagnosis, treatment and prevention of injuries in the areas of the foot and ankle. As a result, he decided to pursue a career in podiatry. Dr Quintoro graduated as a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University in Philadelphia and then completed a surgical residency with the Hospital Podiatry Group at the University of British Columbia. As an avid skier, golfer, and volleyball player, Dr. Quintoro fell in love with Vancouver and the active West Coast lifestyle. His extensive and varied experience, from working with elite runners at the Boston Marathon to treating varsity athletes in Montreal, allows Dr. Quintoro to confidently and effectively treat the foot ailments of a wide range of patients including elite and recreational athletes. When not hard at work fixing the foot problems of British Columbians, Dr. Quintoro enjoys an active lifestyle which includes participating in recreational volleyball and hockey leagues.

• French