Ratings for Dr. Victor Onwukwe

He asks if there is anything else. I have had doctors who made me make 2 appointment's to refill my medication and deal with an issue. He also makes me feel very comfortable unlike my last doctor. I am beyond happy with how he treats me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Staff are very rude. There is very poor communication with patients. Ability to communicate via the English language is a serious issue with entire clinic.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

His front desk staff are not competent, they need to take an administrative course on how to properly communicate over the phone, face to face, how to properly ask for clarifications of names and addresses, how to be curious, and how to greet. I am waiting on my documents that were to be faxed over 8 weeks ago...

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr.Victor was my DR since his arrival in FortMcMurray. His staff is terrible and disrespectful towards his clients. I have never had a issue personally with Dr Victor however have been trying to make a appointment with him for months and always told he is booked for months. Upon calling this morning the staff decided to tell me that Dr Victor had said he wasnt taking appointments with my self anymore because there was a apparent altercation with his staff. I have never been disrespectful towards DR Victor or his staff. We had a concern awhile back where a referral was not sent to my nero surgeon and they had specified it was sent but in reality it never was causing a delay in me seeing the specialist so I can only think because of their error in sending my referral they are lashing out. But being a patient of his for years I find this was terrible treatment from a "family" dr

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Victor has been my family Dr since arriving in McMurray 7 years ago. He always take the time to listen & genuinely cares about his patients

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This dr has been my dr since I moved to this town. He has helped me deal with my continueing battle with depression to something as simple as a cold. He has a heart of gold and I thank both him and his staff for their concern in my health and wellness.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

absolutely incompetent! i am filling and alberta college of doctors complaint on him. he told me my mri was fine but turned out to have a MAJOR issue. i am sickened people like him have their doctorate

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

If you are a women, don't go to this doctor. Also, never ask any question or he will chew you out. He also doesn't perform examinations, doesn't ask questions and doesn't listen. How is he even a doctor? How he can operate a business in this manner is beyond me. Where are the Provincial regulators in this?

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

He is not a doctor he is a referral agent. No standard of care whatsoever. Has a very close relationship with his computer. No examination in over 7 years of being our family doctor. We now see a real doctor who is accepting new patients Dr Kruger. So refreshing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

After two years with stomach problems, he finally referred me to a specialist for my stomach. Was placed on an 18 month waiting list. This was not the Dr I asked to be sent too. After six months and getting worse, I went into and again asked for referral to the dr I had already asked to be sent too. He was welling to send me to Edmonton rather than refer me to a local specialist right here. I've lost 20lbs in a short time. He doesn't seem to hear you when he on his computer and can be rude. Just done. Wouldn't give him recommendations ever

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016