Ratings for Dr. Victor Onwukwe

Satisfied with the dr, the staff did seem rude at first in the phone. They are helpful now. I like taking my whole family to this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. He goes out of his way to provide care. I’ve had my ears flushed, UtIs treated, and my thyroid condition diagnosed and then monitored through him. He is efficient, yet takes time to answer questions. As a woman sometimes I find it uncomfortable talking to male doctors, however this is not the case with Dr. Victor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Worst Doctor I have ever seen. Not sure on the criteria to become a doctor but his skill set is shabby.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

He asks if there is anything else. I have had doctors who made me make 2 appointment's to refill my medication and deal with an issue. He also makes me feel very comfortable unlike my last doctor. I am beyond happy with how he treats me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Staff are very rude. There is very poor communication with patients. Ability to communicate via the English language is a serious issue with entire clinic.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

His front desk staff are not competent, they need to take an administrative course on how to properly communicate over the phone, face to face, how to properly ask for clarifications of names and addresses, how to be curious, and how to greet. I am waiting on my documents that were to be faxed over 8 weeks ago...

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr.Victor was my DR since his arrival in FortMcMurray. His staff is terrible and disrespectful towards his clients. I have never had a issue personally with Dr Victor however have been trying to make a appointment with him for months and always told he is booked for months. Upon calling this morning the staff decided to tell me that Dr Victor had said he wasnt taking appointments with my self anymore because there was a apparent altercation with his staff. I have never been disrespectful towards DR Victor or his staff. We had a concern awhile back where a referral was not sent to my nero surgeon and they had specified it was sent but in reality it never was causing a delay in me seeing the specialist so I can only think because of their error in sending my referral they are lashing out. But being a patient of his for years I find this was terrible treatment from a "family" dr

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Victor has been my family Dr since arriving in McMurray 7 years ago. He always take the time to listen & genuinely cares about his patients

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This dr has been my dr since I moved to this town. He has helped me deal with my continueing battle with depression to something as simple as a cold. He has a heart of gold and I thank both him and his staff for their concern in my health and wellness.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

absolutely incompetent! i am filling and alberta college of doctors complaint on him. he told me my mri was fine but turned out to have a MAJOR issue. i am sickened people like him have their doctorate

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017