Ratings for Dr. Charlene Chu

I like this doctor because she is very efficient and knowledgeable. She knew my assessment and was obviously very skilled. I liked how she performed my eye exam and got to the point of the matter. She was very patient with me when I didn't answer immediately, and I felt very comfortable to ask questions, that she also kindly addressed. Even when I was late for my appointment and caused her to fall behind schedule with everyone else, she was still kind to me. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who visits her in Costco. The people in that optical department are really great. Excellent service, value and quality! I can always depend on Costco!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I have never been so disguised by an optometrist. She is unknowledgeable, impatient and impolite. She refused to check my old prescription with the staffs, rushed through the eye exam and asked me how do I want to pay when I was trying to ask questions. Stay away at all cost. She is supposed to work in Mission. It's unfortunate that she was assigned to perform my eye exam at Costco in Burnaby. I have never seen an optometrist as unprofessinal as she is.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009