Ratings for Dr. Helen Etamadi

She is a really good and caring doctor ... when i was seeing her she was great ... As for staff just put them in there place if they can be rude so can I ..

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Etemadi is very caring, sagacious and professional. However, I can't say the same about her office staff. They are down right rude and don't care about the quality of care patients receive. As much as I love Dr. E, I am considering switching doctors due to the unprofessionalism of the staff. I have had several issues involving my privacy, and other patients, because of an error on the staff's part. I had a miscarriage about a year ago and was getting HCG blood draws. Another patient must have been also because when the staff returned a phone call to me, she gave me information about another patient thinking I was her. I just simply thought, "everyone makes mistakes, no big deal." When I got to thinking if my information would have been handed out in the same manner to someone else, I wouldn't be happy! I had another miscarriage and this is the "straw the broke the camels back." I called the office for info on paperwork for my job and the receptionist was rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I have been going to this doctor since 2006 and have never had problems with her. Yes, at times the office is packed, but the staff does their best to move you through quickly.In 2010 we had or first child and I felt, along with my husband, that the doctor was very helpful and compassionate. At that time I was a first time mother and calling for every single little thing. The staff and doctor would take their time to call me back by the end of the day. Currently we are on our second pregnancy and she has helped us greatly with any concerns we may have. Overall, I would say that my experience at the office has impressed me very much compared to other doctors that I have gone to!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

She schedules way to many patients in to little of time. Then she is just rushing around. I was always so worried she was going to miss something on my exam.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

This Doctor is stretched to the Max. She recently opened her own practice, I have waited 4 times for more than 2 hours only to have her have to leave for a Delivery. Further, She is careless and does not feel the need to call patients back. this is a disaster waiting to happen....DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU AS IT DID ME. STRETCHED TO THIN AND HAD BECOME CARELESS

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009