Ratings for Dr. Galina Strovskaia

I fail to understand some of the negative comments about Dr. Strovskaia. I have found her very caring and knowledgeable. She cared for my husband with great compassion and I could not have asked for better care. Yes she is very busy but has always spent time to listen and explain and advise treatments.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Rude, unethical and unprofessional. Disgusting. I would not recommend her to anyone. She refused to show the product she was going to use for one and two asked me to leave when I asked if it was ok for me to see it considering it was going into my face. She raised her voice and was extremely rude making the experienve very uncomfortable. You’ve been warned.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Such a sweet lady. Very kind. Very gentle. Shes very personable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Galina Strovskaia does not have any manners and is a rude person .She is all about money that she makes from cosmetic.She is from Russia ,please stay away from her .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Staff and doctor are so rude and have no manners. She would not even let me finish a sentence and seemed to be in a hurry to kick me out of her office

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

No Sense of professionalism. I have been in customer service for many years now and Dr. Galina and front desk staff have poor ability to welcome their guest and make them feel comfortable. Very judgmental and rude. I Had seen dr galina many times over the years and due to not being happy with a last visit she refused to see me again, when I have referred over a dozen other clients to her. I would suggest bringing your money elsewhere ! Pathetic

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very rude and NO-CARE ATTITUDE.... Both my friend and I saw her on different occasions and came up with the same results and opionions about her..... IF A FEMALE DOCTOR DOESN'T CARE OR IS BAD THEN WHATS THE POINT OF GOING TO THEM? FIND A MALE, GOOD ONE THEN..... Thx.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Galina Strovskaia was pretty careless about my wife illness, she did not review all my wife medical file ignoring the previous test and prescriptions. Dr. Galina seems was in a rush to take my wife away from her office. Awful behaviour we never ever come back again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

You never know who you're getting when you see Strovskaia, Jeckyl or Hyde. She sucks. I'll be so glad when I can find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

In my opinion she is a great doctor.If a person needs referrals,she will FOR SURE refer you anywhere. She has saved my moms life by diagnosing skin cancer promptly.She is busy but great. Our family appreciate her very much.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017