Ratings for Dr. Galina Strovskaia

Staff and doctor are so rude and have no manners. She would not even let me finish a sentence and seemed to be in a hurry to kick me out of her office

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

No Sense of professionalism. I have been in customer service for many years now and Dr. Galina and front desk staff have poor ability to welcome their guest and make them feel comfortable. Very judgmental and rude. I Had seen dr galina many times over the years and due to not being happy with a last visit she refused to see me again, when I have referred over a dozen other clients to her. I would suggest bringing your money elsewhere ! Pathetic

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very rude and NO-CARE ATTITUDE.... Both my friend and I saw her on different occasions and came up with the same results and opionions about her..... IF A FEMALE DOCTOR DOESN'T CARE OR IS BAD THEN WHATS THE POINT OF GOING TO THEM? FIND A MALE, GOOD ONE THEN..... Thx.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Galina Strovskaia was pretty careless about my wife illness, she did not review all my wife medical file ignoring the previous test and prescriptions. Dr. Galina seems was in a rush to take my wife away from her office. Awful behaviour we never ever come back again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

You never know who you're getting when you see Strovskaia, Jeckyl or Hyde. She sucks. I'll be so glad when I can find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

In my opinion she is a great doctor.If a person needs referrals,she will FOR SURE refer you anywhere. She has saved my moms life by diagnosing skin cancer promptly.She is busy but great. Our family appreciate her very much.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

This doctor should be reported to the board before she kills someone. She's the worst doctor I've ever met. Stay far away.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Galina Strovskaia its about time u read ur review.I don't know how this person became a doctor.1. She is blunt 2. Never postive 3. Never smile 4. Never caring advice 5. Never postive 6 . She does not have resect for others.Very disappointed at her.She is all about money ,giver her money she might smile.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

She missed diagnosed me twice for two different medical issues. When o asked her to send me for a ct scan she yelled at me and dismissed me. I left crying. She used to be a good dr now she is all about cosmetics. Do not go to her for medical issues.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Awfully rude, don't waste your time! She has lost passion for the job. Time to retire!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017