Ratings for Dr. Hanif Paroo

Dr. Paroo is inspires confidence by his manner and articulate communication with his patients. I would highly recommend him. He cares,

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I am so impressed with Dr. Paroo's thoroughness also his knowledge, experience and ability. He's a nice person as well. He likes his profession, he truly cares. I trust him and higjly recommend him. Jess was great assisting me with contacts. Very nice staff and noticed good communication and interaction between dr and staff. Humor too. Good feeling there at Iris. Great optometrist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr.Paroo was amazing! Very knowledgeable, immediately was able to diagnose my condition and kind and patient walking me through the treatment. 10/10! Will be bringing my whole family back for checkups soon!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

nice guy , OK for basics but not much experience or mpre advanced equipment

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Best experience I have ever had with an optometrist ! very kind and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I saw Dr Paroo for the first time, recommended by my wife. I found him incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. He made me feel like he really cared about me and my vision and my health in general. He took the time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. I was very impressed and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Wow! I was really impressed with Dr. Paroo. He was thorough and kind and I have already recommended him to my family. It was refreshing to see a doctor who knew about my unique challenges and it is nice to finally see properly!!! Super nice too, as were his staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Paroo rushed me through. He was not too interested in my questions. He acted offended when I tried to ask him something. I felt like he was so negative about my particular problem, and nobody needs to hear the negatives but he could have still have pointed out the possative rather then the negative. I left feeling very depressed and not hopeful. I do not think i want to go back to him. But he was knowlegable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

After seeing Dr Paroo for the first time I have since convinced the rest of my family to see him for eye exams as well. He is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. I felt like he really cared about me and my vision, as opposed to other offices I've been to where they just whip you in and out. He took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. It was the best eye exam I've ever had! I have been very impressed and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Paroo has been looking out for my eye health for a few years and I'm always pleased with the care I receive. He's professional, friendly, and answers all my questions. The staff is always terrific when it comes to making the time to find keen frames that work with my prescription.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013