Ratings for Dr. Fred Sahafi

best doctor i ever seen in my whole life... he done best thta he could

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I had a mommy makeover where they replaced the silicon bag. Dr. Sahafi made the incisions through the Arreola. My right Arreola is not even round anymore. It looks like he cut too much off and then sewed it back that way anyway. Also, I paid about 13,000 for my surgery and even though it included a tummy tuck, , he said that he wasn't allowed to do look on the sides. Some of my friends had their surgeon complete the tummy tub with lipo. Disappointed with the result of my surgery. Not recommended at all.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Unhappy with my tummy tuck I was left w dog ears,irritated belly, dents next to my incisions... Not recommended

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I had a tummy tuck and liposuction with this doctor and I was left with dents on hips with dog ears... it's terrible the way I was left know I'm trying to get a board certified doctor to help fix my problems and I'm going to have to pay for something that had to be done well since the beginning. I wouldn't (no big NO) recomend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

amazing doctor and caring. I would recommend him

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

AMAZZZZING doctor! I had a breast augmentation done in 2012 and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They healed fast and my scar looks amazing, almost like I didn't even have one! :) Ive been wanting to get my chin done and came to the conclusion that I wouldn't want any other Dr. to do my surgery besides Dr. Sahafi! I met with him last week for my consultation and also had Juvederm done and my lips look amazing! ive had other procedures done in the past by a different doctor and was not too happy with the results. I can say I trust Dr. Fred Sahafi and would defiantly recommend him to anyone! His staff is great and very sweet!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

HE DID A GREAT JOB LOVE MY NEW BREAST THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

He did a terrible job on my breasts... other doctors were shocked and confused at how he could cut my breasts the way he did. I had so many complications from the breast surgery it's ridiculous. Plus I was so ashamed of them for years after! they were assymetrical (even after a revision), and the scarring was horrendous. A five yr old kid could do better. What a horrible person to take someone's money and do such a slip-shod job.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I weight 138 with a height of 5`5 and very healthy. I had a tummytucke done with doctor Fred Sahafi twice becouse the first surgery opened and looked very terrible and a few months later he had me go through another surgery again and it ended the same with a huge scar from side to side. I would never recommend doctor Fred Sahafi.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

sorry but the doctor did the wrong surgery it was not what i ask for, i was expecting a medium-face-lift, at last minute he dicedeto do a suturelift wich did not help at all is being a 1yr and i'm back to the same again.he did not try to help me but brain watch me.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011