Dr. Dave Dhillon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dave Dhillon

Reviews seem to be spot on about this dental practice. I went here for the first time for a check-up and cleaning and everything went smoothly. I spent some time with Dr. Dhillon because I ask alot of questions. He was very personable and didn't at all try and upsell me on anything. However, I think the thing that impressed me the most was his front office staff who called my insurance, even before my appointment, to make sure I was in-network and they knew exactly what was covered. It's so rare for front office staff to do that extra homework for patients to try to confirm you're in network and to confirm what is covered and also to confirm my co-pays, since it's not written on my insurance card, so I really appreciated that. As others have noted, everyone is very friendly and professional. The person who took my x-rays and did my cleaning also did a great job answering all my questions. Overall, I was very happy with my appointment and will be going here in the future. Also, there is a lots of parking .

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr.Dhillon knows his stuff. His office manager, however, has no clue what is going on. Seen her argue with the CDA's about ordering items and asking 'why?' then asking the Dr if it's ok. Appointments will get changed more than once and sometimes without notice. If I'm told it will be about an hour then I don't expect to be in the chair for 2 hrs. Nina, the hygienist, is awesome. I can see why so many patients request her specifically. Overall, a good office experience but dealing with the manager is a pain.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I decided to give Uptown dental a shot based on some buddies opinions. What an amazing staff - super friendly, and on point. The office is super clean which is, of course, super important to me. I had three filings done and got my teeth whitened for my wedding. My teeth looked fab for my big day. Everything was perfect! Dr. Dhillon was so gentle I almost fell asleep in the chair.  This was the first time I felt relaxed and the first time I was so pleased with the work from the beginning to the end. He has a great staff that bends over backwards to be accommodating and a lovely office with a warm ambiance. I would highly recommend this doc.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Dhillon pulled my daugthers wrong tooth and after I received a bill from his clueless reception. I spoke to her and she said she had to speak with him. His hand shook and We will never go back. He also charged extra units of cleaning on me. Worst experience!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I love wearing my night guard made by Dr. Dhillon. As a result of wearing it I don't wake up with pain in my jaws and ears from bighting down hard while I am asleep. I also like very much, that the Dr. Dhillor and his staff treat me with respect and care as a human being. Another thing that I like is that Dr. Dhillon shows me pictures of my teeth and my x-rays on a TV screen, and while doing that he discusses with me the best way to remedy a problem with my teeth. Being able to watch a movie while the dentist is working on my teeth is also good; because then I don't nervously concentrate on the work that is being done with my teeth. I like also that his staff send me and my husband reminders when check-ups are due, and reminders of appointments by email. They are nice people, and at the same time they are professional. Dr. Dhillon has always treated me in a way in which he has gained my trust.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I don't know where to start with my review for Dr. Dhillon. I guess I can start by saying that five stars isn't enough credit for his quality of work. I had been having a lot of trouble with one of my front teeth for a few years and it was a true nightmare. I was hesitant with every dentist I went to when I had to get work done because of all my previous experiences but I have to say Dr. Dhillon changed that. He and staff were so caring and accommodating I couldn't  help but give them my 100% trust! I have to say that trust paid off because my front tooth looks like never before! I had to get a crown and the crown is a perfect match with all of my other teeth! And when I say perfect I mean PERFECT! I was shocked and blown away by his work. All that I have left to say now is THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I recommend Dr. Dhillon highly. He has a soothing, casual manner, and state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. He did a small filling on an upper incisor beautifully, avoiding the need for a root canal. He has been relatively flexible in letting me influence the course of treatment, even if it's not quite what he recommends.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Appointments constantly being changed (up to 4 times for a single one). The younger receptionist seems clueless. Dentist and new hygienist (who was very thorough) gave radically different treatment advice for the same problem. Guess who's was more involved and therefore more expensive? Dr. Dhillon didn't even offer the secondary option. Disorganized with a shady vibe. Better options out there. I agree with the other poster that there are probably shills giving ratings here.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Dhillon is an amazing, AMAZING dentist. He has treated my family for a couple of years now and has exceeded our expectations. The doctor creates a comfortable environment and makes you feel remembered. He makes you feel like you aren't just a number. He is very thorough and communicates the procedures very well with photos/cameras/ videos on monitors so that you understand what you are getting into. He has done amazing work on both of my parents . Both of my parents grew up in Asia and did not have proper dental care. It was not easy but Dr. Dhillon treated them well in all areas that were needed and was very honest in communicating which procedures were urgent and which were not. The quality of work is amazing and they have improved the oral hygiene of my parents a whole 180 degrees. We know that we will be getting the best quality because we can trust his expertise and judgements. Best dentist our family has had by far! He is all around a good guy who seems to really care about your comfort and well-being HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

After getting two crowns replaced by a horrible dentist in Victoria, I was dealing with an inevitable extraction/implant on one tooth and a crown replacement on the other.   I have been in absolute turmoil for the past year and was trying to find someone to help me restore my dental health. Dr .Dhillon came recommended by three different people and I can completely understand why.  Not only is the office itself clean and inviting, all of the employees are super friendly and accommodating.  He took all the time in the world to talk to me and explain my options, and is working with me to find the most affordable solution for these on-going problems. For once I feel like I'm not being viewed as a cash machine.  I cannot say enough good things about him and his amazing staff! And I can honestly say I no longer dread going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Dave Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente