Dr. Dave Dhillon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dave Dhillon

I would recommend Dr.Dhillon....recommend you stay away from him that is. Aww, where to start with this review? My 40 yr old partner chipped his front tooth vertically and the dentist told him the only way he could fix it is to get a full set of braces!!! That makes entirely no sense and we went to another dentist and got it filled. Dr. Dhillon charged us $140 for a five minute appt advising him to get braces. I get my teeth cleaned every six months. The hygienist at uptown told me she only had enough time to clean my bottom teeth in the HOUR long appt slot so I would have to pay for two cleanings and come in again. She completely butchered my mouth and sent me home telling me to take aspirin for a few days. My personal experience with Dhillon is that he has a really careless attitude and does not explain the work he needs to do properly. That’s probably why there are reviews stating he’s pulled teeth unexpectedly before. When I finally had the dental work I didn’t even know what he was doing because he talks in circles. I will never be back to seee him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

A friend referred me to the office for some routine teeth whitening. I never thought that I would be switching dentists, but I fell in love with the office staff and doctor. They made me feel so comfortable and at ease that I decided to come back a few weeks later for some repair work on a couple of fillings. The experience was painless and very efficient. I'm now a convert and will recommend Dr. Dhillon to any of my friends or colleagues looking for a quality dentist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

the doctor has been my dentist for over a year... maybe two years now. He's provided the best care than others I have gone to in the past. The office is busy but you don't feel like you're just a number. He does his best to be gentle and provide care that works for you instead of a one size fits all approach.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

There are so many dentists in Victoria and finding one that would be the best dentist for you can be hard. I went with all the good reviews this place and I'm happy I found this place. I needed to fix my smile because of the cracks in my front teeth. I've been grinding my teeth for years now and needed to do something more than a nigh guard which every other dentist recommended. Dr. Dhilon did a very thorough job collecting the date with the digital scanner. He then showed me a wax-up/photos of what my teeth would look like on the computer it was crazy! he made a temporarily set before any permanent treatment at a reasonable price. Long story short, I got veneers from them and I'm so happy I had my veneers done here. I was them put in a retainer like am invisalign retainer which kept my teeth in place and also stopped my grinding. Oh... and my wisdom teeth were taken out so seemless along with some cavities. I highly recommend 'tis dental office to anyone in Los Angeles looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Had very similar experience as all the other one star reviews on every single appointment. At first I gave this dentist the benefit of the doubt

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Be extremely careful of this dentist. He tried to make me think I was going crazy and that the tooth pain, darkening gums, and tooth mobility were all in my head. Saw another dentist for a second opinion who couldn't believe I still had this tooth and that my gums had indeed receded and were darker, the tooth moved a lot, it was infected and dangerously close to abscessing which would have threatened my life significantly, as I'm immune compromised. If I could see these tooth issues in a mirror, another dentist could see them with her eyes, and it was extremely clear by xray, but yet Dr. Dhillon couldn't see them? Stay away. He was very kind, but clearly not meant for dentistry.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Just finished my invisalign with the clinic and happy happy! I would not have gone the regular braces route because I am in a customer-facing position. I’m in the hi-tech industry, with a lot of people around me that are young and hip and moving and shaking. To be in management, in a hi-tech company with a mouthful of braces in front of customers and prospects and other executive partners, it just wasn’t an option. Many Thanks to the doctor ( I think he presented my case) and staff. Hopefully cleanings and check ups from now on!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Being a foreigner, it's always hard to pick a new dentist in a new country. The team really helped explaining every steps and making me feel good about it. I had a lot of work done by Dr Dhillon with multiple fillings and no pain! I would definitely recommend it. I even drive from Colwood to go there.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

First time I've ever had to go back to a dentist from a filling because it was not filed down properly. Dr. Dhillon did not seem concerned at all that he had not completed the procedure properly the first time. I have heard of this same problem happening with other patients of his. Hygienist was rough during her tasks and was unprofessional and talked about how she doesn't deserve to be "just a Hygienist" because she was a Dentist back in the country she is from. Was a very unpleasant experience all around. Since talking to a couple of Dr. Dhillon's ex-patients I have heard the same kind of reviews. Will not be back.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Reviews seem to be spot on about this dental practice. I went here for the first time for a check-up and cleaning and everything went smoothly. I spent some time with Dr. Dhillon because I ask alot of questions. He was very personable and didn't at all try and upsell me on anything. However, I think the thing that impressed me the most was his front office staff who called my insurance, even before my appointment, to make sure I was in-network and they knew exactly what was covered. It's so rare for front office staff to do that extra homework for patients to try to confirm you're in network and to confirm what is covered and also to confirm my co-pays, since it's not written on my insurance card, so I really appreciated that. As others have noted, everyone is very friendly and professional. The person who took my x-rays and did my cleaning also did a great job answering all my questions. Overall, I was very happy with my appointment and will be going here in the future. Also, there is a lots of parking .

Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Dave Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 2004)