Ratings for Dr. Greg Gaffney

Felt like I dislocated my shoulder Dr Gaffney took me in same day within 4 hours gave me proper injection and was practically pain free next Im very grateful great doctor for number of years

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Had him from a walk in clinic and he was very quick to help me with my problem and got me an appointment for my issue the next day when I had been waiting for a month to even make the appointment. Very friendly!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Has been my family doctor for fifteen years. Hilarious and intelligent.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have since moved away from Penetanguishene but he was my doctor since I was a little girl and I am all grown now. There were many things I was sick with when I was younger and he never hesitated to send me to specialists to help me with long term things. He also aided my grandmother who had terminal cancer and made visits to the house until she passed away. He is a kind and loving man with a warm heart.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I had several bad experiences with this Dr. A lot better Dr.'s out there. Stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

USED TO BE my family's doctor.He was very dismissive of any of our complaints and never referred to specialists (as he doesn't seem to recognize his own limitations as a GP). Our mother laid dying in the hospital with terminal cancer, and he never visited her in hospital once - an example of his caring.I left his office feeling insulted and belittled more than once.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr.Greg Gaffney is the greatest doctor there is, this man will go out of his way to help you with whatever is ailing you.This included for me, coming in early twice a week to talk with me about stuff going on in my life.He has vast knowledge of all aspects of health care, including mental health. When required to see a doctor for my employer, they always seem to get me in on an emergency basis. He is never rushed , takes time to get to know you personally. i cant say enough good stuff about this man, he is the greatest and i owe him my life today,..Thank you Dr.Gaffney

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Like all people, we can be wrong and don't like to admit it. Dr. Gaffney is no different. I will not post details of my own extensive experiences with him here, but I would urge anyone to take control of their own health care by seeking out further information and advice on their own.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Gaffney took care of our whole family for many years when we lived in Penetang and we all loved him. He is a wonderful person. Now we have left Penetang and we miss him very much, wish I could find another doctor like him. Rolland Perron

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Very good doctor. If something needs further investigation will send a referral. Interested in individual as a whole not just piece meal. Thanks for all the care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010