Ratings for Dr. Tara Shirazian

Dr. Shirazian is fabulous! Amazing work ethics and staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Dr. Shirazian is a great doctor and health providers the most efficient Healthcare anyone could seek. She just performed my hysterectomy and I have never felt so much better. I would like to thank her for better quality of life

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr. Shirazian is the best doctor ever! She just performed my hysterectomy. Everything went great. Thank you doctor for your good care, concern and brilliant professional skills.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Dr. Shirazian simply rocks and does not need any reviews! But I know this helps us all. So, Dr. Shirazian is a sweet and kind person and a knowledgeable and highly skillful doctor/surgeon. I came to Dr. Shirazian on a friend’s recommendation and after lots of research just a few months ago. I have a history of recurrent fibroids and I came to her with a huge fibroid diagnose plus a few more. I totally refuse to get a hysterectomy so I appreciated she took the time to listen and support me. Dr. Shirazian offered me multiple alternatives but after discussing them briefly, the minimally invasive approach resonated the most but it could have a few complications –like any procedure, so it made me nervous and this is where Dr. Shirazian went above and beyond and took as much time needed to address all of my questions and concerns -even after my initial consultation, so after she put me at ease I knew that in her hands everything would go as well as possible. I was very relaxed before the surgery. I am happy to report she performed a very successful and impeccable procedure and I am recovering very well. You can tell Dr. Shirazian cares about her patients. I am fortunate to have found her. I highly recommend her as a top Ob-Gyn doctor/surgeon if looking!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

Dr. Shirazian is a godsend. She was very thorough and made me feel at ease with her. She was my second opinion and I'm so glad I was referred to her, my surgery was a huge success, it was nothing like I expected after watching YouTube videos on my procedure and reading testimonials from other women. I was up and about right away, my incisions were healed in two weeks. I have my life back, no more pain. I must tell you prepare yourself and take your pain management seriously and your recovery time will be great. I don't like strong pain meds, I managed my pain with the Ibuprofen and Tylenol and it worked out well for me.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr. Shirazian is an excellent doctor. She made me feel comfortable and confident about a surgery I had been dreading for 10 years. Family members and doctors all tried to convince me for years to have the surgery with no luck. Within a month of meeting her I scheduled the surgery and it was a success!! Her kind, knowledgeable words left me with no doubt about the surgery. I thank God I found her. I have my life (and my body) back!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

So grateful to have found Dr. Shirazian. She removed massive fibroids, and after two weeks, my incision looks fantastic. She is knowledgeable and compassionate. I'm so glad to have found her and look forward to her being my GYN for years to come!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

She was referred to me by a friend of mine. I heard a lot of positive feedback about her so I did not hesitate to right away come to her. She explained what is best for me. Very kind doctor and soft-spoken. I'm so thankful to God and to her team for my successful surgery. God Bless you all.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Shirazian performed my open myomectomy to remove several large fibroids. Other doctors and surgeons had made me believe that complications would be likely, but Dr. Shriazian was confident in her abilities, and executed flawlessly. She is warm, trustworthy, and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Shirazian is amazing. For one, she actually listened to me and asked questions without talking down to me or rushing my appointments like other physicians have. She assessed the situation and presented the best option for me. She is very attentive and personalizes her treatment. I trusted her immediately and I am glad that I did because thanks to her, I feel better than I have in about a decade and I healed rather quickly so that I could resume my life. I have recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Tara Shirazian's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI