Ratings for Dr. Tara Shirazian

Dr Shirazian is truly God sent. She's the best surgeon ever. I consulted several doctors before I finally met Dr Shirazian and immediately I met her I knew I'm with the right doctor. She removed 34 fibroids with a small incision. The biggest was 10.6 [CC] x 9.5 [AP] x 12.2 And to my amazement, I am already on my feet and doing great just two weeks after surgery. If you have fibroids PLEASE see Dr Shirazian. She will ensure your surgery is flawless.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr shirazian is the best at what she does. I had fibroid removal surgery and she was my 2nd opinion doctor. Trademark low cut- yes, 4in incision-yes. She removed 32 fibroids with ease and was also helpful with questions and checking in on me. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I'm super high maintenance when it comes to my health, specifically with my female doctor. Dr. S is very kind, sweet, patient and listens. I ask a lot of questions and it's comforting to have a gyno who is as attentive as her. I highly recommend Dr. S.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I came to see Dr.Shirazian after having a few years of fibroid issues which my original doctor was not taking care of properly. Dr Shirazian was booked for months but when I told her staff that I was in need of her for a second opinion they took me in right away. Dr. S was ready to remove the last fibroid without hesitation. I struggled for years with fibroids that caused me trips to the ER due to excessive hemorrhaging during my periods. I was scared and felt alone but as soon as I met with the Dr. I knew I had come to the right place. She got me in for surgery right away (even on a day she doesn't typically operate) and even though we knew the recovery was harder, we decided on an abdominal myomectomy. She ensured this was the only way to guarantee a successful removal. She held my hand and played music before the surgery and made me feel very comforted. She answered any questions my mom and I both had, and we had A LOT! I couldn't thank her enough for being such an amazing doctor and human! So many doctors lack empathy today and she definitely makes up for them! If you have fibroid problems, go see Dr. Shirazian. I'm two weeks post op and feeling great!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr Shirazian is the best doctor ever! She is very caring, accommodating and always available to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Fantastic experience, the best bed side manner ever and extremely knowledgeable and most of all HUMAN! She and her staff are bringing humanity back to the medical field.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Shirazian is amazing! If you have fibroids, go to her. She uses the latest technology and will ensure that your surgery is flawless.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. shirazian is knowledgeable, patient and down to earth. she always takes time to speak with me and addresses all of my concerns. I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Shirazian is kind, attentive, responsive, and intelligent. Seeing her for the first time about a week ago, she considered my every thought and concern. I received my ultrasound results electronically after office hours, she was in touch first thing the next morning. My only complaint is she doesn't do pregnancy!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr, Shirazian is a gem of a professional who has all the star qualities all doctors should have - she is knowledgeable and skilled in surgical technology (contained laparoscopic surgery), she is compassionate, and communicates with ease and clarity so that, as a patient, I feel fully confident in her care. Dr. Shirazian is exceptional also because she truly cares about women's health. She is a blessing to anyone who needs her expertise.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Tara Shirazian's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2003)

HIP