Ratings for Dr. Tara Shirazian

Very intelligent 🤓 and knows what’s she’s about , great listener and answers all questions. Very patient and well mannered

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I found Dr. Shirazian to be very through and kind she spoke to me in layman’s terms . I am so estatic that she is my physician and will remain my physician! I’m thankful I had her for my surgery! Thank You Dr. Shirazian!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My life changed when I Met Dr Shirazian. She’s been my Gynecologist for over 10 years and her knowledge and genuine concern for her patients is the best I’ve experienced from any Doctor. She never rushes you into treatment and helps you make informed decisions. She just performed a much needed Hysterectomy and I’m so Grateful for it and her!! I Trust her 10000%! Thank you Doc!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

An incredibly kind and smart doctor and human! Compassionate and knowledgable. Trust her to the moon. So grateful that she is who she is and that I am ale to be her patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Shirazian is the best. She’s very attentive and answers your questions thoroughly. She’s also quick to respond to messages and she did a wonderful job performing the surgery. I am recovering well and am grateful for her expertise and kindness.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

A true expert and godsend. I had been misdiagnosed three times prior to seeing Dr. Shirazian, who quickly figured out what was going on. Had a great surgery and am nearly fully healed three weeks on.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Shirazian is absolutely wonderful! I had two miscarriage in 3 years, recurring UTIs and heavy cycles and each GYN before her told me women have fibroids and go on to have healthy pregnancies and never took it to the next step. Dr. Shirazian gave me options, she gave me hope! She removed 12 fibroids the largest being 6 x 10 cm and two weeks post op my incision looks great! She was incredibly attentive and responded quickly to any concerns I had before and after the surgery. I can’t thank her enough for the care and compassion she showed me. I know when I finally welcome my first child into this world it’s going to be because of her!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I cannot say enough about the quality of care I have received from Dr. Shirazian. I started seeing her after finding out from a previous Ob-Gyn that I had a fibroid that needed to be removed. The procedure for removal that was proposed by that previous doctor had me feeling uneasy, and when I talked to my primary care physician about this she suggested that I speak with Dr. Shirazian. I met with Dr. Shirazian, and she explained that the fibroid would indeed need to be removed, but that because of where and how the fibroid was situated I was actually a good candidate for a laparoscopic myomectomy. This procedure is less invasive than the one that had been proposed to me by the previous doctor. It would also cause less strain on my body and would be quicker and easier for my body to recover from. Dr. Shirazian carefully explains things, she thoroughly and patiently answers questions, and it’s clear that she is not only incredibly skilled at her work, but she is also highly knowledgeable and up-to-date on the research in her field. Her expertise in minimally invasive procedures and the treatment and long-term care for women dealing with issues such as fibroids is very evident. I left her office after that first appointment feeling confident that I was in good hands. Even though I was essentially still a new patient, on the day of the procedure, I felt like I was being treated like I had been a patient of Dr. Shirazian for years. At the beginning of the procedure when the anesthesia was being administered, Dr. Shirazian was right by my side, making sure I was feeling as relaxed and comforted as possible. It meant so much to me. The procedure itself went as planned, and I am pleased to report that I am recovering well. I recently saw Dr. Shirazian for my post-op appointment, and we discussed what the future might hold for me as a woman who has had fibroids, and the steps that I could take to help promote my body's well-being. I continue to feel reassured that I am receiving the best possible care - thank you so much, Dr. Shirazian!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I have met many doctors before but Dr. Shirazian impressed me with her expertise and her ability to listen to my needs. I saw Dr.Shirazian for a consultation about surgical removal of fibroids. She is genuinely caring and will make sure you are getting the best care that you need, from the moment you walk into the office, through the surgery prep and after-care. I never felt rushed with her and she was incredibly patient with many questions I had. Most importantly she was able to diagnose my condition correctly which resulted in the minimal intervention necessary. I saw other doctors, including my ob-gyn, that were way too eager to go ahead with the most radical solution - hysterectomy. Thanks to Dr. Shirazian’s experience, intelligence and attention to detail my problems were solved with minimal intervention and my uterus intact. I am forever grateful for having Dr. Shirazian take care of me as I could not have been in better hands.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Godsent! Genuinely caring & devoted. I am BLESSED to have her as my Surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Tara Shirazian's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2003)