Ratings for Dr. Tara Shirazian

She was referred to me by a friend of mine. I heard a lot of positive feedback about her so I did not hesitate to right away come to her. She explained what is best for me. Very kind doctor and soft-spoken. I'm so thankful to God and to her team for my successful surgery. God Bless you all.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Shirazian performed my open myomectomy to remove several large fibroids. Other doctors and surgeons had made me believe that complications would be likely, but Dr. Shriazian was confident in her abilities, and executed flawlessly. She is warm, trustworthy, and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Shirazian is amazing. For one, she actually listened to me and asked questions without talking down to me or rushing my appointments like other physicians have. She assessed the situation and presented the best option for me. She is very attentive and personalizes her treatment. I trusted her immediately and I am glad that I did because thanks to her, I feel better than I have in about a decade and I healed rather quickly so that I could resume my life. I have recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

She is outstanding one of the best. So grateful to have had her do my surgery

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr Shirazian - All-Star, MVP, Godsend! Finding her was the answer to my prayers. I had been monitoring my fibroids for 3 years and dreaded having surgery. Due to the size and number of fibroids I wasn’t a candidate for less invasive procedures. Open myomectomy seemed to be my only option for preserving fertility. I was set to have surgery with another doctor and felt uneasy about it. I was led to believe that my only options were to remove some of the fibroids, but not all of them. Also that it could only be done through a vertical incision from the pelvic bone to the belly button. His overall vibe was that my case was risky and his outlook felt gloomy. Then I met Dr Shirazian who exudes kindness, patience, expertise and confidence. She gave me the most thorough consultation of any doctor I’ve met. She gave me options that were in my best interest, such as removing ALL of my fibroids to lessen my chances of needing repeat surgery in the future. She was able to do a bikini line incision so that my recovery would go better. She also uses a cell savage machine for blood loss which gave me extra reassurance. In the end, she removed 49 fibroids! The whole procedure went smoothly and my recovery was less difficult than I expected. Im now fibroid free and soooo grateful to have found her. She is an incredibly skilled surgeon and a blessing!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Great care and service. Kind and attentive. Also very responsive, which is also very important.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Very intelligent 🤓 and knows what’s she’s about , great listener and answers all questions. Very patient and well mannered

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I found Dr. Shirazian to be very through and kind she spoke to me in layman’s terms . I am so estatic that she is my physician and will remain my physician! I’m thankful I had her for my surgery! Thank You Dr. Shirazian!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My life changed when I Met Dr Shirazian. She’s been my Gynecologist for over 10 years and her knowledge and genuine concern for her patients is the best I’ve experienced from any Doctor. She never rushes you into treatment and helps you make informed decisions. She just performed a much needed Hysterectomy and I’m so Grateful for it and her!! I Trust her 10000%! Thank you Doc!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

An incredibly kind and smart doctor and human! Compassionate and knowledgable. Trust her to the moon. So grateful that she is who she is and that I am ale to be her patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Tara Shirazian's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Coventry Healthcare