Ratings for Dr. Tara Shirazian

I can't recommend her enough. The ease, care, and concern . . . and that she never doubted me .

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I suffered for over 17 years before I found Dr.Shirazian (my heaven sent angel). I honestly lost hope and she and her staff gave it back to me. I owe her more than words can express.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Shirazian recently performed my hysterectomy. She was warm, thoughtful, extremely knowledgable, responsive and efficient from pre-op to post-op. Her staff is incredibly helpful and responsive as well. They took care of my pre-op and hospital admittance pre-certifications and responded to administrative questions and requests almost immediately. It was very clear that her staff and the residents who assisted her during surgery have an enormous amount of respect for her and her practice. My recovery has been a breeze and I had no nausea post-op, thanks to a brilliant anesthesiologist on her surgical team. I received excellent care and felt safe throughout what could ordinarily be a pretty confusing and scary experience for me, not having had major surgery before. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Shirazian and her team.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Shirazian was the best. Not only is she knowledgeable, she is very professional and attentive to your needs. She answered every question I had without me feeling rushed. She was very reassuring and heading into surgery for a hysterectomy, I was surprised at how comfortable and at ease I was because I knew what to expect. The surgery was a success and recovery is coming along well. After several years of disappointment with my OB/GYN, I'm happy that I found her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Shirazian is truly God sent. She's the best surgeon ever. I consulted several doctors before I finally met Dr Shirazian and immediately I met her I knew I'm with the right doctor. She removed 34 fibroids with a small incision. The biggest was 10.6 [CC] x 9.5 [AP] x 12.2 And to my amazement, I am already on my feet and doing great just two weeks after surgery. If you have fibroids PLEASE see Dr Shirazian. She will ensure your surgery is flawless.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr shirazian is the best at what she does. I had fibroid removal surgery and she was my 2nd opinion doctor. Trademark low cut- yes, 4in incision-yes. She removed 32 fibroids with ease and was also helpful with questions and checking in on me. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I'm super high maintenance when it comes to my health, specifically with my female doctor. Dr. S is very kind, sweet, patient and listens. I ask a lot of questions and it's comforting to have a gyno who is as attentive as her. I highly recommend Dr. S.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I came to see Dr.Shirazian after having a few years of fibroid issues which my original doctor was not taking care of properly. Dr Shirazian was booked for months but when I told her staff that I was in need of her for a second opinion they took me in right away. Dr. S was ready to remove the last fibroid without hesitation. I struggled for years with fibroids that caused me trips to the ER due to excessive hemorrhaging during my periods. I was scared and felt alone but as soon as I met with the Dr. I knew I had come to the right place. She got me in for surgery right away (even on a day she doesn't typically operate) and even though we knew the recovery was harder, we decided on an abdominal myomectomy. She ensured this was the only way to guarantee a successful removal. She held my hand and played music before the surgery and made me feel very comforted. She answered any questions my mom and I both had, and we had A LOT! I couldn't thank her enough for being such an amazing doctor and human! So many doctors lack empathy today and she definitely makes up for them! If you have fibroid problems, go see Dr. Shirazian. I'm two weeks post op and feeling great!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr Shirazian is the best doctor ever! She is very caring, accommodating and always available to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Fantastic experience, the best bed side manner ever and extremely knowledgeable and most of all HUMAN! She and her staff are bringing humanity back to the medical field.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Tara Shirazian's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2003)