Ratings for Dr. Tara Shirazian

Dr Shirazian is kind, attentive, responsive, and intelligent. Seeing her for the first time about a week ago, she considered my every thought and concern. I received my ultrasound results electronically after office hours, she was in touch first thing the next morning. My only complaint is she doesn't do pregnancy!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr, Shirazian is a gem of a professional who has all the star qualities all doctors should have - she is knowledgeable and skilled in surgical technology (contained laparoscopic surgery), she is compassionate, and communicates with ease and clarity so that, as a patient, I feel fully confident in her care. Dr. Shirazian is exceptional also because she truly cares about women's health. She is a blessing to anyone who needs her expertise.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Shirazian is a God sent surgeon. She truly cares for women's health and cares for her patients. No pain, no discomfort after my surgery. THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

THE BEST!!! I'm so lucky to have Dr. Shirazian as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Shirazian is one of the most knowledgable, yet kind doctor's I've ever worked with. I had a large fibroid and she was able to see me for a consultation and get me in for surgery very quickly. When looking for a surgeon you want someone that is very skilled and knowledgable, which she is but she also has an amazing bedside manner, knows how to empathize and truly cares about her patients - unfortunately a rare quality in most surgeons. So thankful that I found her when I did!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Doctor Shirazian is super awesome and makes you feel very supported and comforted. I am blessed to have such great doctor. She is dedicated and really cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Shira zinc is very thorough,clear and patient. She conducted my surgery and put me at ease throughout the entire process by explaining the steps and the recovery of my surgery. She answers all my questions in a clear and concise manner. The staffeta at NYU Langone are very professional. I trust Dr. Shirazian with my care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Shirazian is not only brilliant, but kind and caring. I am blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Best Doctor you can ever ask for. Amazing spirit, warm and welcoming. Professional and skilled. I would choose her in every area of the medical field if I had that option. Thank you Dr. Shirazian.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

My experience with Dr. Shirazian and her staff was excellent. She was highly-skilled, attentive, professional, and caring. I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Tara Shirazian's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2003)