Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Smith

I've been seeing Dr Smith for 3 month, he is very timely for appointment, very detailed in his explanation of injury and recovery. Greatly appreciate this doctor during my injury and details of what to expect during my healing process. Really truly appreciate him. Thank you for being personable and bed side manirizm. To his staff - Robin is the greatest, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

One of the most personable and caring doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing. His level of knowledge and expertise is unsurpassed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

My feet have been hurting for years, and I finally broke down and booked an appointment with Dr. Smith and the only thing I regret is that I waited so long to come in. Dr. Smith knew exactly what was wrong and had me feeling much better really quickly. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Smith based on his outstanding service, integrity, and compassion. Dr. Smith has been my podiatrist for several years after having limited success with my GP for several foot issues, specifically stubborn toe fungus and big toe arthritis. I'm happy to say Dr. Smith quickly and effectively diagnosed the issues and helped me work through effective treatment options. His passion and energy is remarkable and he always takes the time to listen. So refreshing to work with a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I feel fully confident of his analysis and treatment of my feet. The best surgical podiatrist in the business period.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Smith is the best doc I have ever had! My ankle is feeling better than ever and my orthotics I got from him are out of this world. Don't waste your time with other foot doctors in Longmont-go directly to the best. I have seen all the other foot doctors in town and while they were nice none of them could fully address my issues like Dr. Smith could. I can't say enough good about him and his office.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Smith! I will definitely return should I have any concerns with my feet. He's the greatest!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Felt that I was taken care if extremely well pre and post surgery. I am on my feet all day so they are very important! I trust him implicitly. Nice personality and looks too!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr Smith is the best. His staff is exceptional also. I have never had a doc give me his personal cell phone number for any issues I may have had after surgery.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Smith was kind and gentle. Explained everything to me very well and answered all my questions. My foot feels better today. I would definitely go back to him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Robert M. Smith's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Harvard-Pilgrim