Ratings for Dr. Jack Ringer

Great dental care and fantastic staff! Love the ladies there. Dr. Ringer is just cool! Great music playing, always! I actually look forward to going for a visit!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Simply put, Dr. Ringer and his team are the best. I highly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Now that I am retired , I pay out of pocket to get the best dental care around.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

An excellent experience ; very personable, knowledgeable dentist with an eye for detail. From beginning to end of treatments, he instilled a calming demeanor, allowing me to relax. Very satisfied with my results!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

For the last four years Dr. Ringer has provided superior dental care, His staff make me feel at home.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Ringer has provided me with excellent dental care for over 25 plus years. He is one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Always a pleasure to visit Dr Ringer. He makes caring for my mouth/teeth so easy and painless.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great office. The staff is friendly. Dr. Ringer does excellent work.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Ringer has been my dentist for over 20 years and he runs a great practice. He is very kind and caring as is the staff. Dr. Ringer is also highly skilled and accredited which is something I always look for. I live some distance away and he has seen me on a Saturday or 2 so I wouldn't have to miss time from the office to have some dental work done...that meant a lot! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Jack Ringer and his staff are AMAZING and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants quality dental care & attention.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016