Ratings for Dr. Ted (William) Connolly

I have been a patient of Dr. Connolly for the last 15 years. He did my initial laser surgery and a follow up surgery after 10 years. He is always friendly, informative and no waiting for your appointment for 1 hour! He does a thorough exam each time! He is even open on Saturday which is very convenient.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Ma fille a été opérée aux 2 yeux pour du strabisme. Ça été un succès. Dr William Stuart Connolly est très rassurant, attentif et professionnel. Je le recommande sans hésitation. Merci ! S. Tanguay

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

A contrast? Living in Pointe Claire, it begins to seem as if Dr. Hasegawa and her clinic may be somewhart of a victim of their own success. when I tried to call the line was repeatedly busy and no sign of a way to request online. By initial contrast, when I called Dr. connelly's clinic I got a booking pretty quickly. (although I did need to ask the receptionist to speak somewhat louder as she was rather soft-spoken. also she was able to find out what was and wasn't covered by R.A.M.Q. in respect of dilation tests for Diabetic retinopathy. Nice first impression, but we will see the rest after the appointment. As this is preliminary, I rated some items 4 until after the appointment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Je n'ai pas eu une belle expérience. J'avais une urgence plusieurs problèmes, suite à une intervention chirurgicale par un autre ophtalmo. Il m'a coupé la parole, me disant qu'il fallait seulement parler d'un seul problème. Il m'a juste confirmé ce que je savais déjà: la diplopie suite à l'opération. J'avais les yeux secs, ils coulaient, comme du pus: rien pour cela... Je me suis sentie poussée à la porte. Et cela m'a couté 180$ Il faut donc que j'aille ailleurs pour me faire soigner. Il n'est pas spécialisé dans mon problème... alors pourquoi me prendre comme cliente? les $$$$$

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Connolly has a wonderful bedside manner. He is attentive, reassuring, and knowledgeable. He takes his time with you. A true gentleman too. A rare gem in today's world of rushed and superficial medicine.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Connolly is a really caring doctor, really listens to you, and answers all of your questions. I was very worried about some double vision I was experiencing and was recommended to go see Dr. Connolly. I got an appointment for that day. He was very thorough, and didn't make me feel rushed, and was able to calm me down. It is a private office, and 100$ may seem ridiculous when you can go somewhere else for free, but I didn't have to wait (to get the appointment or in his office), and with his quality of service, it is well worth it. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Connolly is kind, gentle, compassionate and knowledgeable. Unlike some other doctors, he treats his patients with respect and dignity. I have seen him twice for emergencies, and both times he took care of my problems and made me feel relaxed. He is a gem, both as a doctor and a person. I am grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I have been going to him for years and he always takes his time to catch up and make sure all is okay with me. He is a brilliant surgeon and very caring doctor. Dont waste your time going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

This doctor is amazing and extremely attentive to his patients. i had Lasik surgery done by Dr. Connolly about 4 years ago and although it is not a fun procedure, he made me feel completely at ease with the process. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011