Ratings for Dr. Ted (William) Connolly

Je n'ai pas eu une belle expérience. J'avais une urgence plusieurs problèmes, suite à une intervention chirurgicale par un autre ophtalmo. Il m'a coupé la parole, me disant qu'il fallait seulement parler d'un seul problème. Il m'a juste confirmé ce que je savais déjà: la diplopie suite à l'opération. J'avais les yeux secs, ils coulaient, comme du pus: rien pour cela... Je me suis sentie poussée à la porte. Et cela m'a couté 180$ Il faut donc que j'aille ailleurs pour me faire soigner. Il n'est pas spécialisé dans mon problème... alors pourquoi me prendre comme cliente? les $$$$$

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Connolly has a wonderful bedside manner. He is attentive, reassuring, and knowledgeable. He takes his time with you. A true gentleman too. A rare gem in today's world of rushed and superficial medicine.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Connolly is a really caring doctor, really listens to you, and answers all of your questions. I was very worried about some double vision I was experiencing and was recommended to go see Dr. Connolly. I got an appointment for that day. He was very thorough, and didn't make me feel rushed, and was able to calm me down. It is a private office, and 100$ may seem ridiculous when you can go somewhere else for free, but I didn't have to wait (to get the appointment or in his office), and with his quality of service, it is well worth it. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Connolly is kind, gentle, compassionate and knowledgeable. Unlike some other doctors, he treats his patients with respect and dignity. I have seen him twice for emergencies, and both times he took care of my problems and made me feel relaxed. He is a gem, both as a doctor and a person. I am grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I have been going to him for years and he always takes his time to catch up and make sure all is okay with me. He is a brilliant surgeon and very caring doctor. Dont waste your time going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

This doctor is amazing and extremely attentive to his patients. i had Lasik surgery done by Dr. Connolly about 4 years ago and although it is not a fun procedure, he made me feel completely at ease with the process. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Very knowledgeable, reassuring. Takes his time so you don't feel rushed; though that does hurt the punctuality a bit, he keeps things moving along. Great clinic.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

i cannot believe this wonderful doctor doesn't have any feedback. perhaps his patients are bit out of touch with computers!!! regardless, this man is a gem. a true gentleman who knows his profession. he treated my mother with care and compassion. he reassured her that she was incorrectly diagnosed elsewhere, she was a wreck before her appointment with dr. connolly, he calmed her down. she doesn't need unneccessary surgery. i'm sure she'll be glad to go back and see him again for her six month appointment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011